Servers down forever, come say hi

As a moon guard player, every day is touch-the-grass day.

Francis has been evoked and summoned he will be one of the bosses we encounter in prepatch today.

♪ Bring up the f-ing servers ♪
♪ Bring up the f-ing servers ♪
♪ BRING UP THE F-ING SERVERS! ♪

Sadly Boogie has soured like old milk in recent times, but it’s still a gem.

1 Like

its is was watching it just to laugh but i have expectations and if they cant meet them they should at least reach out and state hey these are the issues we have instead of waiting for the 2hrs to run out just to add another 2 hours. thats my thought process.

Now they pushed it to 9pm !

1 Like

I can’t even touch grass, damn near the entire neighborhood got rid of all their grass due to drought.

I wanted to say “hi”, but there’s a min character limit.

2 Likes

smoke it then ? i dont drink or smoke but i might just start after this 9pm push thats midnight my time.

4 Likes

we are at 9 pst now

Yeah, I’ve pushed huge software updates to sites that serve millions of people, this is a f-up of massive proportions. Someone fornicated with the pooch. QA management or whoever overrode their deployment block should be disciplined.

Seriously though, there is a lot changing in this pre patch. It’s not just a background change and log into some new quests. The character screen is changing, lots of UI components are changing, the now open links for moving things between characters in warbands is happening.

Lots of moving parts. Be patient ye withered of wow downtime.

Well, it has been pushed back another two hours. It will be 11 pm here if they stick to it. I am going to bed now. I will check on it in the morning. This really isn’t any surprise to me. I still remember maintenance day taking 24 hours, way back in the day.

Nah playing anopther companies game that does not take as long to update, and is a bit better. No woke garbage.

1 Like

Grass, trees, a couple cars. Just no WoW. Lol

Hi!

I touched grass, it was pointy.

1 Like

each post to this topic increases your war bands alts +1, can we be level 98?

Isn’t this a Hawaiian pizza?

i live in the desert…

Hi! (I guess I have to type something just so I can say hi.)

1 Like

Perfect swim weather, grew up in the burbs of Phoenix

1 Like