Feral lives MATTER!

1 Like

Starting a new social movement!

Malo e lelei

Aloha

Bula

Sup?

Howzit?

I harvested food and worked around the permaculture today.

Today is my day off and i wanna play wow damn it. When will the servers be back up?

Should have done what I did.

Swapped Today for Wednesday with a coworker. Why? I can most likely play tomorrow

LOL yeah well it’s too late for that now.

Point was you should have known better. Everyone who complains about patch day should.

Set the bar low so when Blizzard trips over it; it bothers you less. This same reasoning is why I dont plan to play the first 3 days the xpax goes live. No thanks. I know better by now.

Yeah well usually it is back up by now. I ran errands all afternoon thinking it would be good by now. Obviously i will live if i do not get to play it today i just would have enjoyed doing so.

2 Likes

So, I’ve taken up the advice of WoW forum posters and decided to fondle a patch of grass during the previous server downtime.

Anyway, I noticed something funky. This one patch I’ve been fondling is growing like it’s on steroids. It’s towering over the rest of my lawn like the class overachiever.

I’m not saying I’ve got magic fingers or anything, but… maybe? Could be I’ve stumbled onto some kind of grass growth hack. Or maybe that patch just really digs my attention.

Either way, I’m thinking of renaming that spot “The Chosen One.”

3 Likes

Are you high?

1 Like

I’m not low. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like to get down sometimes.

1 Like

Congrats and good on you!

1 Like

I mowed the lawn yesterday, so the grass feels nice and cool under my feet.

What a wonderful day to be out in nature then come inside and see what is install for Azeroth!

Woke up with the dog at about 8am because she has a hurt leg and needs to be carried downstairs to go outside. Made breakfast of sausage, eggs, bacon and danish rolls for the family. Then fixed the AC, tended to apple trees, sent some things in for patients, and took a nap. Woke up, checked to see if things were online, and saw they weren’t, so ordered dinner: TacoBell per family request and pre-made margaritas for GF and I. Now for another nap before things get back online and I play for a few hours.

2 Likes

7 pm pst now folks , forever and ever now

Maintenance extension, or servers going live. What will happen at 5pm?

Only time will tell….

I’m going for extension.

already extended to 7pm.