Servers down forever, come say hi

106 here in Lancaster, CA… but the high temp is 107 so we have almost peaked and soon temp will go down.

Gotta have something to look forward to.

3 Likes

That’s nothing 120 here in Nevada!

1 Like

What?? Its 119 in death valley and 115 in lake havasu…what town in Nevada is higher?

1 Like

I can’t believe they accidentally pressed the “delete all the servers and then blow them up” button instead of the “release pre-patch” button. So embarassing for them. Why were those buttons so close together? Why did they even have that button?

4 Likes

Touched it? I went and cut it. I don’t mind server resets. It gives me an opportunity to get things done around the house. But this is taking too long :stuck_out_tongue: I still got like 5 or 6 more mounts to get in Remix before it goes away.

If I do anymore work I’ll be too tired to play when it finally comes back on.
:scream_cat:

Touched grass and hated it.

1 Like

In college, I would drive up to at least Coso Junction from the 14 and then 395 every friday and just hang out, watch stars, or just drive around the desert. I miss that place.

I thought you said you touched the grass and then ate it.

Quite an escalation.

an esophageal escalation!

I was prepared for all this, and backed everything up, and I have grass to mow after work, big patch day are always fun, 20 years and going for me!

We are all getting testy, maybe he ate the grass and then touched it.

1 Like

Got to listen to TWW’s title music for about 28 times so far.

1 Like

Hello

Grass can be difficult. Lots of people get bites from tiny bugs here in Kansas just from letting the grass touch you a little bit.

1 Like
1 Like

Aloha! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Worked all day. The grass was overrated.

You’re in Kansas? Lucky U, Weather must be perfect there…

1 Like

At least I’m glad The War Within login screen is much darker than DF’s. Will probably keep it on overnight :sweat_smile: