Servers down forever, come say hi

Watching something to drone out the boredom, hopefully I will be awake when we finally return, this woman has work in the morning…Bah

wait, so there are girls who play wow ?!

Took a shower, watched the new Ghostbusters movie. It was bad.

Nope but ive burned some today lol GUILD:WEEDIES!!!

Oh my :scream_cat:, why yes yes we do…

I look forward to the day when smoking weed is no longer a personality.

Yum! I love pineapple and ham pizzas. But I am particular on how they are made :slight_smile: Just sitting here eating garlic bread and Cesar salad :slight_smile:

1 Like

How I wish I was home with a joint as opposed to at work doing nothing.

2 Likes

I look forward to a day where miserable people keep to themselves lets both hope really hard!

3 Likes

nope, i aint touching grass because i am quite literally allergic to it. rather not risk losing my breath if i can avoid it

3 Likes

I’ve heard of people being allergic when grass is freshly cut, but never just grass itself. That must get to be frustrating at times. :frowning:

2 Likes

So is my oldest along with every freaking thing on earth lol but boo to that one

Just got home and ready to play. LETS DO THIS! Wait…wut? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Hadn’t played in months, well logged in for Trading Post… but yesterday decided to spend the WHOLE day to level a Remix toon to 70 before today (level 55 Cry! ) … thought I could do it in 2 hours, Yah, NO!
Now I’m ‘Jones’n’… big time! Maintenance extended 2 hours! That’s 7pm my time! Sob!

1 Like

does smoking it count, lmao

1 Like

hi this is a nice little hangout spot

my wife ( who doesnt play games at all ) is like how do you know all these people ?! LOL

2 Likes

Whats “grass”?

I’m in the Inland Empire in SoCal. It’s 97 degree but with the humidity it feel like 106. Wish we could skip to November. LOL

1 Like

extended 2 hours, hell thats 8;00pm my time, literally all day long, bummer

1 Like