Servers down forever, come say hi

This gave me a good chuckle, thanks! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I live in the Great Smoky Mountains. We occasionally get 80° days in December, but once January hits, we’re in the 0° to 40° range. I’ve honestly seen the temperature fluctuate by 50° in one day before.

Throughout the year, we’re second in the continental US for annual rainfall, only beaten by the Pacific Northwest. This morning, for example, we got almost 3" of rain dumped on us between 3 and 5 am in just those couple of hours.

Speaking of, I need to batten down the hatches. Looks like a storm is brewin’.

1 Like

I used to gather branches that had fallen from trees, the bigger the better and soak them til soft then braid their branches together and make fences, arbors, stuff like that.

Haven’t done that in a long time now.

2 Likes

And I’m the opposite! Lived in Vegas most of my life until moving to the South (via Germany—also humid), where we actually have green trees and plants and stuff, and I’d NEVER go back to the dry.

1 Like

Yeah, I told my husband after our outing last Saturday to look at cars that I didn’t want to go anywhere else until October… won’t happen, but I get you. LOL

1 Like

Cats are free roaming strays at the shop

We have a calendar for monthly appointments, otherwise, who cares what day it is is. Today, I had to flip the calendar at the other house three months

1 Like

Hello, Earth. How are you?

I had a lot of errands to do. I breathed the air. I felt the concrete. The dust. The sun. Grass, though…

There isn’t a lot of grass in Vegas to just touch. My home has desert landscaping to save on water. It is a desert.

Doin some what better, though, it will be a rolling on and off nap day. Which is fine. Just need to space out my other meds. Plus, the kiddos been doing good trying to take care of me lol.

I think they are doing it just so they can try to sneak in and watch Buffy (both versions lol).

Hello, first time I’ve waited for server maintenance to finish in years. Just happen to be home today. LOL. BTW the log in screen music makes me feel like I am in a 1920’s coal mine. I don’t think I can take two years of that song.

im so glad you said this i had the volume off and didnt realize it lol

1 Like

I have a grounding mat that I use, does that count.

These servers DO feel like theyve been down forever =\

1 Like

1 hour to go correct?

If they keep to the schedule yes. But I would not hold my breath. LOL

There we go… That’s the Blizz we’ve come to know and love.

2 Likes

My buddy is betting 8pm est lol

Okay, now it’s 7 pm. I guess I could sweep and mop all of my floors and dust the house.

what would we even do if they were on time just 1 time lol