Servers down forever, come say hi

No cats? Oh… might be hard to have cats and dogs… unless they were raised together.

If I am off for more than 3 days I lose track of the day and i love not knowing the day. There’s such an absence of weight in that package. I’m excited for it. not because I don’t want to work, but because there’s a carefreeness to the freeness.

2 Likes

why there grass on your back man?

That’s so hype!

Two things make retirement different than just days off: One is that everyone’s body breaks down with age and you never know how bad it might be by retirement. And two is that most folks have to curtail spending in retirement and this, too, can suck if you have to deal with sudden poverty.

So take walks, eat your veggies, and try to save for retirement, kids. It can all go sideways even if you do those things but you are increasing your chances of a nice retirement someday. Maybe.

(Lol. I kind of did everything wrong AND had very bad luck, myself, so our retirement won’t be until after 70 and we won’t be as well-off as we are now (comfortably middle-class). But that’s okay. It could always be worse.)

4 Likes

3 more hours to go uggrghh

part of my retirement savings is a trip to Panama for the misses and I where we will exploit the snot out of stem cell technology. I plan I packing on another 20 to 40 years after I retire.

2 Likes

i really appreciate everyone chatting it up, Work is hella boring today

3 Likes

Sir. It’s summertime in the South East. It’s either pouring rain like it’s the Amazon, or sunny and 90° with 80% humidity. We don’t go outside if we can help it between May and October.

2 Likes

I literally pulled grassy weeds from my herb garden. :tulip: :herb:

In the Gulf of Mexico, it can still be in the 80’s in November lol

1 Like

I’ve seen and been in Nashville traffic. UGH. I don’t blame you.

https://youtu.be/Q2FzZSBD5LE?t=17

Huge congrats, @Jatarri! That’s awesome news!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Met this strange lady downstairs called “wife.” Confused how she snuck in. Maybe a rogue.

5 Likes

thought you were gonna bust out into land down under.

met a strange lady, she made me nervous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeeBH294v6I

3 Likes

Yep, I thought of that song as well lol

1 Like

I am doing pretty fancy. Working all morning and afternoon, so hopefully servers will be stable once I am home - definitely did not take anytime off just for some logistic updates.

Realms are still down but you can see the new background screen, that will help control the withdrawals for the next 3 hours, I’m not shaking as bad anymore.

woot! dont know ya, but woot!

1 Like