Server Issues Convo With a GM

It probably is a redditor wfh making $16 an hour.

“Do what I say or I unsub” kinda deserves a nonsense childish response though

I’m not a shill, actually. I’m just a lowly employee of another company that’s currently buried in the mega project of trying to replace our failing database before it dies completely, and based purely on the options we’re looking at now, it cannot possibly take them less than 14 days to pull this off.

It took me literally two years of telling people “hey, this database is dying, it needs to be replaced” before my bosses even started seriously entertaining my suggestions. Now it’s finally, finally in the “we acknowledge this isn’t a temporary problem, now we need to shop around for options, and then once we do that we need to write a new UI for it” phase. Replacing databases is expensive enough, and complicated enough, that no one wants to greenlight that project unless they absolutely can’t avoid it.

Spartyn, cross server play is cancer. It kills server identity. The people who came to classic came here to escape cross server poison.

So in your lifetime you will never quit wow huh? lol. Typos are hilarious sometimes.

Hey now. They have two lives. One they waste offline and the one they waste online.

Im all for player agency and fixing your own problems if you can but sometimes the problems are simply outside your reach. Like this.

They dont care what you love. Dont you have phones? You think you do but you dont etc etc

This guy doesn’t actually read anything fully lol.

I mean you aren’t getting your way so when’s your sub ending?

You have fully missed the point.

said while shilling

Almost sounds like a blizz employee dealing with server issues or something. You arent helping to remove my tinfoil hat on your employee status here.

two years of having your voice mean nothing would get kinda boring. You should work on that.

“Expensive enough” is relative to how much money you have. If im broke a 2$ coffee is expensive. Quit shilling.

and simply not being able to play with your community doesnt? Lol

It expires Nov 20th 2022.

Okay so let the server times be high and let me transfer so I can wait 4 hours in Whitemane.
Instead of waiting 4 hours in Grobbulus to not play with my friends

No i didnt? I’m on your side here lmfao but you’re so eager to fight everyone you dont even recognize when someone is agreeing with you.

You’re extremely adept at killing any sympathy people have for you. Now you can suffer lol

1 Like

Sorry I read the in quotes and responded to those xD

That’s on me was rewriting as you posted that

I dont care. Dont EVER tell people “oh they never read anything fully” after this shameful display.
Get rekt. GG Bliz.

1 Like

Ight then you are the kind of person I thought you were cool.

Can Blizzard fix the server issues? Yes. I never said they can’t.

What they can’t do is fix it with the magic wand of instant fix. A fix would require going through all the source code, and changing every. Single. Database. Reference. They couldn’t even change the start time of the zombie invasion relative to the plagued crates appearing! How can you possibly expect them to pull off a database upgrade in a timely fashion?

Do you want to spend literally a year dealing with queues on the mega servers? Because that’s what taking “fix the servers” as a serious solution, without taking advantage of transfers and just waiting for Blizzard to fix it, means. If they were a more competent company I’d give them six months, but for them, even a year’s pushing it.

If he whined less and worked harder he would have been able to afford a server transfer.

sips tea

Just kicking you with the shoes you forced on me. Stay destroyed, you and your wife shouldnt be playing wow anyway. Go raise your kid.

1 Like

What ever you say kid.

Over all we don’t see eye to eye here. I’ll leave it on your note.

OP seems like a jerk Karen.

He can’t even be nice to the people defending him.