Server Issues Convo With a GM

And Eranikus

1 Like

I would’nt want to think so badly about good ole Blizz. But, this might just be a mechanism to get you to buy boosted toons.

I don’t think so since you can only buy 1 per account. I think it’s blizzard not knowing how to control or handle large amounts of people.

Yes people, get off my server pls. I hear Benediction is balanced and awesome.

GMs are paid actors.

You basically asked for a special treatment and got denied. You can’t ask these things and then come here complain
that makes you pretty entitled tbh.

1 Like

The servers are having issues cause way more people are jumping onto those servers than they can handle without overloading. This is and always has been our fault not Blizzards. Everyone sees their little streamer crush joining x server because “why would I join a dead server”. To not deal with overloaded servers, ques, crashes, etc
 It wouldn’t be hard at all for US not Blizzard to fix this problem. We could easily control how full each server is, but as in every aspect in life, 99% of us are sheep. So completely bat(censored) bonkers to expect Blizzard to fix this. All that will happen til the end of time is people gravitating towards a couple popular servers, while the rest of us get in groups without issue on our “dead” servers.

Not to be mean, but if you have to wait till payday to afford a server transfer

Maybe you shouldn’t be server transferring?

Seems like things are a tad too tight for this to even matter.

I wondered why ticket times were approaching a week. This confirms my suspicion.

I hate to say stop making tickets, but when it’s something GM staff have no say in, nor can make changes to, and it’s addressed by development in the linked thread, more tickets only slow down ticket responses to players gm staff can help with.

Holy run-on sentence.

If you read the full thing the GM told me to bring this here. Maybe read the full thing.
Also I am fully entitled to want to play on a less populated server “that has no Qu time btw” and leave one of the most populated servers. And on top of that I have guys on Whitemane already between 50-65. I also pay monthly for this game. So why again am I not entitled to be able to play the game I pay for on the realm I want? When the technology is there and can be used blizzard just isn’t? Stay safe also made a video on it, it’s also posted on the counsel forums.

It’s not tight, it’s called budgeting.

1 Like

Then your budget is pretty tight and you should avoid server transfers.

Okay well that’s your opinion. Thanks

I get why they made that decision, even though it’s not what you want to hear.

I have a few scattered alts on other servers, but all my mains are on Pagle. Having a character already on another server does not mean I’m an active player on that server. It makes sense that Blizzard has no way to tell, for sure, that an exception would result in no increased activity on the server that can’t handle any more activity.

Also, by quitting, and not simply either creating a new character or turning your dk into your new main to play with your friends
 you are proving Blizzard’s point. They’re saying they have no way of knowing if you’re someone like me, with alts that aren’t used, or if you’re someone who actively plays on your desired destination, and you’re acknowledging that you are, in fact, like me, and the character already on the destination server is an unused alt.

There are probably tons of people in your situation, who have come back after time away and want to move to join their friends. If Blizzard makes exceptions for all of them, if Whitemane really is that close to hitting insane queue times (and remember, there are still people on Whitemane who won’t be coming back until the expansion actually hits, and Blizzard has no idea of identifying exactly how many sleepers will awake until it happens) then the exceptions will just put it into unplayable status.

You’re welcome.

If we’re just worried about facts though this post is kinda silly. You don’t get special treatment because you’re on a budget.

No you don’t, but I also was asking in hope right? Also how is it special treatment to want to play on a server on a game I pay for? Like that’s just pretty **** lol.

You can play on a server just not any server you want.

if they let you transfer to a locked server then they have to let everyone. holy karen

Okay? The problem is the tech is out there already and they use it in retail server right now to avoid Qu timers lol. They could fix this

No they don’t, you know why? Because if they let me in no one would of known because the GM wouldn’t of told me to take this conversation here.