Serious lag ever since DF

My only halfway fix is swapping from direct x 12 to direct x 11.

3 Likes

Yep I have done everything here and everything all these other players listed. High end pc high end laptop. I just finished raiding in FFXIV with max settings 140 fps all day long cpu never went over 78c… about to give up on wow

With the 10.0.5 update I was having issues and the frame limit was set really low for some reason, might be worth checking. Usually I set it to 144 but it was at 0 or 5 or something.

Yea bro, iv done everything on this list and more. It’s not going away anytime soon

The only problem ive had in dragonflight is sometimes my camera angle gets weird, but I know how to fix it and it only takes a few seconds

It probably has something to do with the Nvidia problems that are a known issue that Blizzard have said they’re in contact with Microsoft and Nvidia to try to resolve it.

Same with me. Doing a /reload fixes it.

Not happened in a couple of weeks now so maybe there was a fix.

1 Like

oh yeah. i forgot to mention the part about /reload.

1 Like

Games been very mushy feeling for a while. Instances and raids as well.

It’s been worse this expansion but ability lag has been all over the place since 8.1

If both pcs were running nvidia I would but it but I have two completely different systems. both 120+fps until a month or so into DF… I understand latency issues and lags but 30 second freezes and full blown DC’s / not responsive is a new issue for me. Been playing WoW on ultra graphics since WOTLK never had a issue :frowning:

Yea i dont know i dont freeze at all, i used to on log in but not anymore

It’s not your pc. It’s the game. I have same issues. Sometimes the game just freezes up for like 30 seconds then it comes back to life.

Then there’s zone server lag too. For the last 3 weeks the plains zone has been unplayable at times. Finally this week it seems ok. Several people in chat have same issue when I ask about the lag. It’s honestly ridiculous at this point in the release.

Yeah mate I’m upset. Finally get a good expansion and I cant even play it lol. We should certainly be past the lags or at least have more of a public announcement that they know its and issue and are working on it. I came to these forums mainly because someone in chat told me blizz mods usually respond on here and clear up grey areas.

Havent seen anything yet

1 Like

Mods don’t say a damn thing here. You may see a blue post once a month at most, and it’s a response to something useless that no one cares about.

RIP, sub canceled for now. Its so bad for me I can hardly do DF races.

Delete the cache folder also.

1 Like

same kind of thing here. It comes and goes for me.
Every time I think they fixed it for a few days, it’ll start up again.

One problem I was having was my video card was OC’ed a bit.
It was causing instability problems…but ONLY in WoW for some reason.
After I turned the OC off, it stopped the random lag/freezing

It’s not your internet. Do you have a Radeon card? I had the same issue, occasionally complete crashes. I turned off hardware acceleration in edge and it stopped. It hasnt happened in a month.

Yea I’ve been having these Same issues too I basically can’t even play the game the FPS is so bad

Nvidia cards for the ones asking, and I have been actively working on this to update all of you. Deleting WTF and Cache folders, clearing dns. Tried moving my router. Uninstalled the game again and tried that.