Serious discussion of arena

That’s weird. Random people tell me they have no fear of posting. How do we know which people to believe?

That’s just me neurotically checking every thread.

Maybe, fear isn’t the word. Hesitant, would possibly be better to describe the situation at hand.

Probably more like when you see a bunch of drunk people fighting and you just kinda stand off and watch instead of joining in.

5 Likes

Exactly that. It’s fun to watch no one wants to get hit by a random fist tho.

Funny enough, this has happened recently LOL.

1 Like

Okay but why though

Unless it’s just being unsure how to word a question or something

Idk. Hopefully a lurker will see this and offer their insight as to why.

I agree with you but the OP is in effect gas lighting because s/he/m know that’s no srs discussion will take place, yet urges you to come partake even though the outcome is pre determined

True and real

There’s a lot of people who only come here and read the content for laughs or out of boredom.

Most people that frequent a message board usually don’t post anything.

:fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish: :man_rowing_boat:

Let’s be frank, other than player related discussions what comes from ANY discussions in this forums. Every now and then there is a decent discussion on comps, strategies, community event, etc but most of the threads here are “cry me a river” or “look at me” threads. There are much better places to discuss comps, strategies, or community events. If I was a Blue, I wouldn’t take anything posted here under any consideration. Half the idea’s are cooked and the other half are posted by cooked users.

2 Likes

Everything is predetermined, we’re just going through the motions.

I’ll have you know that I’m deep fried, extra crispy.

1 Like

You need the Chef’s Hat from MOP for your mog. :rofl:

I’d seriously like to have a discussion about frostbolt spec mage and it’s need to bring massive frost buffs to mage, the game is already impossible to play without having ring DB and nova up all the time.

Add-ons are obviously cheating and should be banned because it’s just not fair.

We should make shuffle purely dps specs, and add rated 2’s with r1 titles and mounts, but healers shouldn’t be able to queue that either.

Anything that goes wrong in arena is the healer’s fault, so let’s just remove them completely from the game.

Also, my macros aren’t working, but every one else’s are, help please!

Hmm, I feel like I’m missing a few other hot takes from the forums, but this should do well enough.

Thoughts on triple Aug evoker 3s?

I wish Kennie would go back to female orc :frowning:

Blizzard knows I’d be too powerful if I didn’t have to choose between a hat and glasses.

3 Likes

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Tryhard days are behind me, I’m a casual now.

1 Like

https://tenor.com/view/ted-lasso-yes-gif-18582845

2 Likes