Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Pursue Zovaal's forces into the Sepulcher of the First Ones and prepare for the most epic Shadowlands raid yet.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Ooh can’t wait to get in there and get some set bonuses again!

1 Like

Looks like the raid will be an absolute banger!!

Please tell me though that you’re still working on tuning for a few of the legendaries and tier set bonuses?

AOTC mount not mentioned in article. I assume there will be one right?

1 Like

I see DATES!!!

There was one datamined already.

Can’t wait to fight Anduin!

1 Like

Regardless, I have 200k of gold set aside for it!

2 Likes

There is one, but its uggo imo

1 Like

How long before it’s in LFR :smirk:

[Edit] Helps if I actually read the article.

1 Like

This looks really interesting. The raid zone looks beautiful.

1 Like

There is an Ahead of the Curve achievement mount for Sepulcher of the First Ones called Carcinized Zerethsteed.

We’ll be updating the article shortly. Thank you for the catch Sentenzà!

I can see it being a fun fight but I get the feeling that we’re going to have to listen to Jaina whine the entire time (plus a lengthy monologue at the end).

1 Like

Can we get an update on the feral druid nerf? And like, actually explain things in depth like y’all did with the mage un-nerf? Kthybyxmeow

1 Like

What ever happened to the loose ends of: 1) Kings helmet being broken-who is the king, what consequences did it have to break it etc 2) Sylvanias - she is mentally crazy now to be split with her soul for so long, what happens to her? 3) who is the leader of SW now and if the Horde and we are friends (since the opt in ) what happens to the story lines. Wil they be split and we start having two story lines.

I just wish if there could be an item, from any profession or sold by a vendor and probably only usable in raid, that let us change conduits and soulbinds without leaving the raid.
Some specs share soulbinds and people might want to test different specs in a progression raid. Also, its hard to hearthstone constantly for testing different conduits specially in a progression raid.
It can really increase the quality of the game.

when you gonna answer the Feral Druid requests on this forum:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/class-set-feedback-druid/1143955

After nerfs you took only 2 days to revert the mages nerf, we are still waiting…

Such bland and no sense characters. All formless, faceless. All with glare and excessive lights. I subscribed for 1 month and regretted it. I saw empty servers, but maybe because I logged in during limbo week. Let’s see if it gets better anytime soon.

Blizz needs to hire better writers. This Shadowlands expansion was a really bad idea. I’ve said this since the ad. The afterlife must remain a mystery and not be explored.

The fantasy of Azeroth, the great darkness beyond and the twisting nether are worlds magical enough. Messing with the world of death is too much even for fantasy stories.

4 Likes

Dude, you need to find a new game, haters are not welcome! I think Blizz is doing a great job, if you can do betterm start up a new game, that way you can control hiring, firing and come up with your own ideas… chill out and lose the atittude !

I’m not a hater - just giving some feedback. Don’t take it as a personnal offense. It’s just my opinion as a customer who enjoyed the game from Cataclism to BFA. Most of players I talk to are not enjoying this expansion set.
The story is really messed up - and It was the Lore that always keptme playing WoW.
Attack Ideas, not people. Remember what the post guidelines tell.

PS: If anyone wants some other games, search DDO and LOTRO.

3 Likes