Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Why does the LFR come out so late? It is either they want to force people to raid in organized groups or they are trying to make content last longer for the non causual players. So when the normal raiders are all done, there are some people left to still play the game I guess. But I don’t usually have time to raid and wipe a lot in organized normal raiding and spend hours to experience the story. I feel punished for that, looking at the time line and release dates. I will admit, when I used to raid in organized groups it was epic back in the ICC days of Wrath of the Lich King, but it was also a lot of wasted time waiting for folks or if someone didn’t show. This game has lost a lot of player interaction when the LFR came around, but it is also a blessing to me. I remember having to be nice and make friends to run Deadmines or beg guild memebers. Cannot have it all I guess.

1 Like

we want wow to be WOW again, I think everyone feels the same.

1 Like

Lol rofl gtfo
Constructive critism is hating since 2016

It still feels like wow to me. An endgame content driven MMO with a sometimes forgettable story.

Damn didn’t mean to delete that

Dang accidentally deleted my post was flagged for being inappropriate after and then got a promotion in chat!?
lol wish I knew exactly what I said don’t know how was inappropriate I basically said sick of lazy design and getting same rewards five times at diff ilvl makes everything worth less

After being flagged for being inappropriate I got a trust level promotion in forum lmao.

I basically bashed developers for being lazy and having ten different types of the same art or design at different power levels or ilvl or when they just make them different colours and certain colours are more difficult to get and I said that is not content that is neglecting player base and demeaning to what we pay for the game. Especially when art assets look worse then a decade ago in some cases.

1 Like

@Blizzard - LFR Wing 3 is broken. Can’t progress past Anduin due to an invisible wall that kills you instantly.

blizz polish

@Blizzard - LFR Wing 3 is broken. Can’t progress past Anduin due to an invisible wall that kills you instantly.

1 Like

@Blizzard - LFR Wing 3 is broken. Can’t progress past Anduin due to an invisible wall that kills you instantly.@Blizzard - LFR Wing 3 is broken. Can’t progress past Anduin due to an invisible wall that kills you instantly.

Wing 3 is broken after Anduin. You cannot Cross the bridge

Yup… Can’t go past Anduin because of a death wall, plus LFR seems to think you completed the wing after Anduin goes down. The next LFR queue popped when he went down.

everyone is saying the same thing, let me say the same thing again

Bridge boss is more legendary than elevator boss and mythic jailer combined. Should make that part of RWF.

@Blizzard - LFR Wing 3 is broken. Can’t progress past Anduin due to an invisible wall that kills you instantly

Blizz you left in the part that only allows 8 bosses the first week, for LFG. OOPSIES.

Multi-dollar company.

1 Like

Per BlizzardCS Twitter reply, they are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

There is a way across.
Use a Brazier of awakening as far as you can go without dying on the brudge.
Have a Warlock go die trying to cross. They can res with the brazier.
Have them use a warlock gate to get across the rest of the way.
Have a healer try to go across next. Better they try on a mount to slide across the floor some to get to the Warlock.
Warlock soulstones the healer.
Healer res’s on the other side with the Warlock.
LFR Team goes onto the bridge and dies.
Healer Mass Res’s everyone across.
Continue on with Raid.

LOL you realize this is LFR we’re talking about right?

1 Like