Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

banning mac ids makes no sense. it can be easily changed or fooled. if anything they would ban yiou by pc fingerprint through calls from the os kernel. but why? no point.

Well we will find out. Like I said a new NIC is on the way and if that works well then it looks like Iā€™m right, if it doesnā€™t well then I have no earthly idea whatā€™s going on. But since I can literally get on my account from any other comp on the same network plugged into the same router and I can get on using a VPNā€¦ Iā€™m pretty sure about it. Either way Iā€™ll update once I know for sure.

1 Like

Im not able to get to Character selection screen. disconnect code (WOW51900319). Already try the solutions posted here but nothing change.
I lost another day trying to play. >=(
Please give more information about the time required to get this fixed.

I am having the same issues with Retail only

why are all the topics on this being closed?

Same issue, everything was fine and then during server maintenance this morning I had some windows updates, and now I canā€™t get past the realm selection screen. Wonā€™t work in Classic or Retail. Itā€™s only on my desktop, I can play on 2 different laptops.

I canā€™t connect to any realms. I get to the realm selection, once I try logging in, it sits at the ā€œlogging into realmā€ screen for a minute then kicks me to the main screen logged out. When I try to manually log in and try again, I get the error ā€œwow51900319ā€. Any ideas? I can connect on my crappy laptop though no problem. I did some windows updates during server maintenance and it hasnā€™t worked since.

Not going to lie and say I understand how this worked, but it didā€¦after 2-3 days of not being able to connectā€¦thank you good sir/madam :wink:

This issue has been up for 2 days already? I have only been having this issue since this morning.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been having the same issue logging onto a server in Classic or Retail for about 4 days now. The problem itself is frustrating enough but the terrible customer communication has made it entirely worse causing me to spend hours since then attempting to troubleshoot and understand what was going on. Wish i had some of that time backā€¦ GL everyone.

1 Like

cant tell if seri9ous

1 Like

ttl setting fixed it for me

Hi,
I previously posted but i have an update. Iā€™m using an Untangle firewall, but Iā€™m not currently using any apps (just site to site VPN but only for specific subnets).

This firewall is debian-based. Even though I donā€™t have any apps configured and all outbound traffic is allowed, I created a bypass rule to test. After creating the bypass rule I was able to connect. The way bypass rules work in Untangle is that traffic matching those rules skips layer 7 entirely. There is more info available on their wiki (I canā€™t link to it but search google for Untangle Bypass Rules to see exactly what they do)

If anyone else has the ability to bypass layer 7 for their traffic on their router/firewall Iā€™d recommend giving it a shot, and hopefully this gives Blizz a little bit more info to narrow down the cause.

Update: Made it through the queue and got to my character screen. Disabled my bypass rule. Attempted to login and it got ~80% through, paused, and eventually gave me an error of world server is down. Re-enabled the bypass rule and logged in with no issue.

Appears to be an issue with Layer 7 on linux routing.

1 Like

I am still suffering the same issueā€“3 days.

same with me. still getting the error code.

Update on my endā€¦ I changed the physical address of my Comp. SO I changed the MAC address to match my wifeā€™s addressā€¦ still nothing. NOw Iā€™m out of ideas and I do apologize for thinking Blizzard was attacking our MAC addresses. I really wish I could figure out what the hell is causing this because itā€™s frustrating when a person 5 ft from you on the same network can not only log into their account but also yours from their comp and you can do neither without the help of a VPN.

1 Like

tried everything for mobile, no luck. anyone else? good deal on blizz, pay 14.99 for 17hrs of play.

i cant get any of this crap to work, if i have to change a bunch of settings and mess with stuff i never had to touch before its not fixed nor is it a solution (especially if i have to buy something)

1 Like

Still canā€™t connect via Comcast Business class Internet. I can connect by tethering my iPhone to my computer, and connecting via AT&T. Havenā€™t been able to connect through my home internet since Saturday.