Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

If it didnt work it might mean the internet connection you are using does not have that ability.

Sadly no go for me.

1 Like

Sorry to say but this IPV6 fix thing is bull.

I have IPV6 enable and it still the same issue.
It just happen that Whyform must have gotten a lucky coincidence is all.

Still nice of Whyform to try and help people but sadly its not working.

Yeah i bought this game on friday spend all morning saturday and now the enitre sunday waiting to play. Im Asking for a refund.

Did absolutely nothing for me.

Does nothing, same exact code WOW51900328 as it’s been all day.

unfortunately my router does not have ipv6 support.

You can try and get the free VPN called ProtonVPN and connect to Canada if you are in the USA.

Does not work, 51900328, as always. This is the end of day 3 for me.

Having the same issues. Noticing now that blizzard is closing all posts regarding this error. Seems they have no intention of helping fix it.

that does works thanks

Still have problem 328 error

Nothing…still waiting to hear a solution that hasnt already been suggested and not working for the majority

Had to use protonVPN to get access again. Free version only lasts for 6 days however so its by no means a permanent solution.

i think this actually worked for me

yep it did, thank you so much man

INteresting on that one. I honestly don’t know on your case unless all of your connections somehow go through a central outside connecting device which would have it’s own MAC address? Again, not an expert just formulating theories based off of research so far.

ahh ya my boyfriend just said that same thing. Well, the not communicating with the customer’s is definitely a structural issue with blizzar dand should be addressed , but we’ll see if that ever happens. I just hope they unblock soon. Anyways… take care… I guess i’ll go do something else with my time haha

1 Like

Take care and like I said I’ll know for sure soon. Some very generous guildies that want to see me raid tonight donated to my twitch stream to allow me to buy a new NIC, once that is installed if I can get on then it proves the theory… if it doesn’t work well then I’m out of answers, theories and everything else.

1 Like

I just plugged my phone into a 2.0 USB port when I had been using a 3.0. I got in. And got disconnected in about 30 seconds.

To all my fellow Linux users
I did this and worked, for now…

On terminal:

sudo sysctl net.ipv4.ip_default_ttl=129

But you have to run one of those commands whenever the computer boots. To make this setting persistent across reboots you could append the following line to the file /etc/sysctl.conf :

net.ipv4.ip_default_ttl=129

1 Like

IPV6 thing don’t work for the USB tether users