Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Normally I connect through Battleping, but today I got disconnected when the DDoS started. Few hours later I could only connect to server when Battleping is OFF or through any non US Battleping server. It’s probably that many networks are flagged atm as it was mentioned earlier.

Verizon here

I get blocked when I use tethering from my phone for an internet connection but not when I use the satellite internet. Satellite internet comes with an 850 ms ping at best versus an ~80 ms ping. :frowning:

So earlier same thing hapenned and then in the other customer support thread linked below, the agent asked us to give out character name and realm so he could unlock us. Few minutes later, I was in.

Can we have that again please?

1 Like

Clarification would be nice. Running linux here, and it would suck to have to make a new partition for windows after having so happily gotten rid of it. (Also, wouldn’t a botnet consist of infected pc’s aka windows devices?).

It’s just frustrating as hell to see everyone i know telling me “i’m logged in just fine” and being unable to connect.

2 Likes

My character name is Relia on Herod on Classic, I am still getting the wow51900328 error. It would be great if someone could manually unflag my account or whatever is going on with it.

Can’t log in on my 47 mage in Tanaris on Whitemane server

(WOW51900319)

when will this get fixed? its been like this for 2 HOURS

Mordraug (and Ithildraug), WoW Classic, Mankrik
(wow51900328)

It’s been 6 hours for me

Linux user here too… via Lutris.

First occurred to me about 7 hours ago. After about 5 hours of doing other errands throughout the day was then able to get on. But after a hearthstone to Boralus, DC’d and received the 328 error.

2 Likes

Another Linux user here using Lutris getting same error code when trying to choose realm after successfully logging in

Character - cacmang
Server - herod
ISP - optimum
Error - WOW51900328

3 Likes

Can Blizzard please acknowledge this?

Blizzard can you acknowledge if KALIMDOR is down? as i see people still online on the eastern kingdoms

Yet another using Ubuntu / Lutris able to select realm, then disconnect on login after realm selection.

Multiple toons (Thrallolz, Thrallol, Psyniper, etc)… Rattlegore server

5 Likes

I hope they will. 3 other PC’s in my house able to play…all windows. Using Linux, can’t connect at all. Acknowledge this issue and please fix it!

4 Likes

pakalo lvl40 priest on Bigglesworth DCed after picking realm.

Where’s Blue?

Venatic @ Sulfuras, Been trying to get on for hours now. Wow51900328 error code, i’ve tried ipv6 and many other suggestions with no luck. Can’t get past the realm selection screen.

Another Ubuntu / Lutris user, I am able to select realm, then after a long attempt to log into game server it disconnects

4 Likes

After selecting my server (Stalagg), I get stuck at a “Logging in to game server” prompt. After waiting for a while, I receive the prompt “You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)”.

I dual boot Windows and Arch Linux, but I mainly play on Linux through Wine (application launcher Lutris). I tried logging in on Windows as well, and I have the same issue. I was able to get into the que during late afternoon after the wave of server outages subsided (on Linux). However, after waiting through a 4500+ que, I was disconnected. And now, I am stuck with this error again. Please help me

3 Likes