Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

Had same issue logging in with wine/linux (edit: Spectrum NYC area customer)

Confirmed that switching to Windows was able to login immediately

6 Likes

Linux user (Pop!_OS) connecting via Lutris with the same issues listed above. I can get to the realm lists, but trying to login to Remulos hangs for a while, then I’m disconnected. Tried on two different internet connections with the same results.

7 Likes

Same, Linux user. As i stated before my tcpdumps show my sync packets going out but nothing is getting returned. Likely my packets are getting there and dropped.

7 Likes

I’m a windows user and i’m having this problem, blizzard mind fixin your damn servers so i can play my character?

1 Like

Cant connect to retail or live wow i get the same error WOW51900328. Windows 10. AT&T is the ISP

2 Likes

I mean I understand that where our requests are coming from might be suspicious, It’s something I’ve accepted when I ditched Windows but, PLEASE, freaking SAY SOMETHING. I’m going nuts over here. Just say “Hey we saw you”. Thanks.

3 Likes

Character: Tsochicken
Server: Faerlina
Error: WOW51900328

2 Likes

Ubuntu Linux user here also, using lutris. No problems playing until today, same error as everyone else WOW51900328.

5 Likes

On the plus side, I’m happy to see there’s a Linux presence.

12 Likes

Running on Ubuntu 18.04 + Lutris as well, I can’t log into any servers at this point. I just get the realm select screen but then it times out and I get WOW51900328.

This is pretty frustrating as up until now things have been running great. And windows is not an option as the only Windows machine I have is an old windows 7 box with a sketchy hard drive no one’s plugged in for over a year.

6 Likes

WOW51900328 also here most of the day. Also Running Lutris on Ubuntu 18.04.

7 Likes

Error: (WOW51900328) - Disconnect on realm selection, do not make it to queue screen.

Realm: Incendius-US
Character: Preacher
Connection: Telephone connection

Cleared cache as suggested. Problem seems WoW specific as internet and Overwatch seems fine.

1 Like

Stop blocking people from verizon REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 Likes

Was playing fine until i reboot my client, then i get stuck on “logging into game server” followed by “you have been disconnected” wow51900238 I have had 0 issues until now, what’s going on?
Arch linux 5.2.11, lutris

7 Likes

I can’t log into Kargath (or at all). I’m running Debian Linux and Wine-Staging.

Sometimes the error is WOW51900319, and sometimes it’s WOW51900328.

7 Likes

Hey Blue, stop blocking Linux users, we pay for our subscriptions too!

7 Likes

I don’t think it is Linux users only since us Winders
Windows users are also blocked.

2 Likes

im on windows10 with AT&T and still cant get on.

Then there is something else on your network that flagged you as suspicious.
We, Linux users, found out to be one of the reason to be flagged.

3 Likes

Server - Kirtonos
ISP - Verizon
Error - WOW51900328