Sept 8th-12th 2019 - WoW connection issues / WOW51900328

I’m also using Wine through Linux, wonder if that’s part of the issue.

Make that 3 (using Wine Client on Linux)

I’m also using Wine on Linux.

Hello. Can’t log in to classic.

Gregoran - Bloodsail Buccaneers

Astrazula - Bloodsail Buccaneers

I doubt it, I also play on wine but tried on my laptop thats on windows still doesn’t work :frowning:

Your wine client could have flagged your network

Wine here as well. Lutris to be specific.

explain “flagged your network”

Hmm, looks like all of us using wine are having issue, did this start today for y’all?

I’ve had no issues all week, till the outages started >.>

Using wine also

WOW51900328 on Faerlina still.

I think they are locking you out in their protection vs ddos since you are using a wine client. They make a fingerprint with your network. So it’s not your device that is the issue it’s where it’s coming from.

That’s my guess but we’re too many linux users to be just a coincidence now.

So please, Blizz, let us in ffs.

Thunderlord/Syse - haven’t been able to login since I got booted 7-8 hours ago. Please reset

I want to say it was today that we stopped being able to log in, my gf and I, both on wine. Some connections and boots yesterday, but always able to rejoin.

“You have been disconnected. (WOW51900328)” on Myzrael

Yes. I’ve been booted from servers after connecting, but only when everyone else has too. Getting this error while everyone else can connect has only started happening today.

Ah, so i’m going to assume they’re blocking linux/wine connections with the DDoS protection. The DDoS’ may be coming from Kali Linux.

Well i’m getting wow51900328 on suramar this toon but i’m not using linux wine i’m on windows 10

Hmm interesting. Anyone else using VyprVPN? Or Xfinity?
Don’t think it has anything to do with ISP or VPN; just curious.