Seperate Twinks in BGs

You’re still spreading this non sense. I proved this to be false to you over 3 years ago!

That’s why the twink cup is still going to this day right?

You know. Twinks fighting twinks. Only twinks. 15 years later…

Wow. So disingenuous. The queues were broken and twinks had to buy server transfers to get games to pop. “Normal” ques weren’t popping right either. Blizz took forever to fix it.
By the time they did fix a lot had given up because paying blizz to help fix the problem that blizz made wasn’t appealing to some.

It wasn’t long after that blizz combined the ques again because that was the only way to alleviate the declining playerbase problem causing queues to be high. That’s also when they did those stupid pvp templates. We all know what happens with that.

Like you’re doing right now. Let me ssy it again. The twink cup is still a thing to this day. Twinks fighting other twinks. Xpoffdotcom.

This guy on here lying for years. Even after he gets proven wrong. :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

/shrug I was there when the xp off BG’s were added. They stopped popping because twinks stopped queuing when they had to fight other twinks.

Normal queues were popping fine and the people in them were happy. Twinks tried to keep gaming the system by being the xp on brackets but the effort of redoing things when they leveled out greatly reduced the issue.

That’s disingenuous. There was a lot more to twinks having no battlegrounds after the separation than “stopped queuing”. They were scattered across 13 battlegroups back when battlegroups only fought realms inside their battlegroup. They simply were not self-sustainable under those conditions so yes, twinks did not get battlegrounds in most brackets in most battlegroups, but not for the reasons you claim.

Low level battlegrounds are not over populated in classic Wrath. The player base is split with classic era and retail so it makes sense to keep them in the same queue.

3 Likes

So was I and actively twinking. Twinks had to either pay for transfer or reroll a new server because the old battle groups with the xp off queues screwed us.

It’s honestly amazing that the community has lasted as long s it has. It was torn apart. Scattered in the wind and had still managed to remain to this day.

Yes i remeber the great call to remove heirlooms from bg’s. Because noobs still wanted to que up at the bottom of the bracket with out leveled trash tier gear and compete with x9 toons in BoAs and dungeon blues.

Players didn’t want to put in effort but want to win like players who did put in the effort. No wonder RMT has always been so rampant.

The game has been an arms race since the first green was looted. Going on 20 years and noobs still don’t get that but want to cry about it. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

The games about getting better geat right out of the gate. That’s why the Iron man challenge is a thing.

Well no because someone who is leveling normally and mixing in whatever items happen to drop for them is in a very different spot than someone who has min maxxed for a specific level bracket and then stuck far higher enchants on it than anyone normally would.

So yeah it made sense to separate the queues. But turns out twinks couldn’t handle it when they had to fight other twinks and stopped queuing.

Normal levelers didn’t have problem with relatively fair fights which is why their queues were fine.

leveling players too loldumb to purchase of the Bear/Eagle/Monkey gear that isn’t >10 levels lower than the character is

leveling players too loldumb to not bring food/water or bandages to a battle

leveling players too loldumb to know to learn Engineering

leveling players too loldumb to know that Fiery enchant can be acquired for <5G in mats

leveling players too loldumb to not solo engage an opponent with 5+ levels advantage

leveling players too loldumb to not rez and charge into 3+ enemy players solo

EVERY. SINGLE. “TWINKS RUIN LOW LEVEL PVP”. EXCUSE. IS. THE. SAME. IN. EVERY. BRACKET.

^— and every single excuse applies to max level as well

Correct and at max level it actually applies to everyone.

When everyone in the BG is BIS then nobody is in BIS.
Thus it died fairly quick once it was turned on exp and turned off exp implemented.

Flat out false. Still going to this day. Xpoffdotcom

Well yea.
You’re wrong. You’ve been wrong for many years. Stay wrong.
Again. Here’s the proof you’re wrong: xpoffdotcom

Good day.

So instead of speaking from actual experience all you can do is reference some third party site?

Which why should i trust that knowing how badly twinks lied about wanting to fight other twinks?

I’m not looking for a large debate here, I do enough of that for work.

But this is an argument that was already had and lost the first go around in wotlk, you guys lost that argument for a reason… when more of the player base was more vocal on the forums. Now it’s a skeleton crew here.

-No one leveling is maxing out their gear every single level, by the time they max out full 19 gear they are level 23 at least. That argument holds no weight.

-Engineering? they’d be spending more time leveling that than actually playing the game.

-we actually have a lot of newbies here from other servers making characters on my server, so I see a ton of non-boa levelers. you /who elwynn and its 44 lowbies at peak times.

At the end of the day you are all (at least I hope you are) smart enough to realize that you treating your x9 level as it was end game (because maybe to you it is) gives you a massive advantage over anyone who isn’t and impossible to do so if your xp is on. You arguments like

“go get the bis gear then what’s stopping you”

“get engineering?” really what person leveling and questing is gonna keep up with maxed out engineering wha?"

At the end of the day let’s not pretend you guys don’t give yourselves a massive advantage in bgs, even the blue post admitted to such when saying they are allowing this to continue.

Let’s not pretend that you also aren’t doing what you do just for that purpose of giving yourself a leg up on everyone else who doesn’t Twink. Come now, if that’s what you want it’s okay to just say it lol. You guys come up with these goofy arguments of “oh you can just get bis and maxed out professions too!” knowing full well people out there trying to level and hop into a bg here and there aren’t going to do that and realistically actually, can’t do that.

This argument was had and lost for good and valid reasons. Keeping it around is just to please a very small community of players at the detriment of the vast majority of everyone else. If twinks had their own bgs again the only people upset about it would be the twinks (and lets not pretend its for the que times)

Leave the lying to the politicians at least be honest about what you want and why. Blizzards post lets me know they understand as well as anyone that twinks are players who like to have an advantage on everyone else.

How so? Blizz combined the queues again. After the realized their mistake. Even through having to transfer realms because the battlegroups screwed us. Also the twink cup is still a thing. Xpoffdotcom.

You don’t have to max out your gear every level. Having some gear and playing the objectives as a team.

The problem asi see it is noobs wanting to be seal clubbers in crap gear. When it goes the other way. They cry twink.

Not needed but helpful.

BoAs can be mailed across servers. Have to put the server name behind the character name in the mail.

That’s the whole game in a nut shell. :rofl:

:laughing: last time.
I know about that site because that’s what we used to coordinate trying to get twinks in the same battle group.

That site shows its still active to this day. You know that though. You’re just trying to weasel your way out.

I am speaking from experience. I had to reroll sercer to get games to pop. Good thing the twink community is very helpful in that regard.

I am speaking from experience unlike you. You claim twinks stopped twinking when the queues were separated. They didn’t. That was 15 years ago. Still going to this day. You’re dead wrong about everything you’ve said about twinks.

Speak from your own experience- “Daddy blizz they have a blue weapon and i don’t. Please make them go away. They’re still here doing it daddy blizz. Please take all gear away”.-Ziryus probably
How’d that one work out for ya? :clown_face: :clown_face:

Destroying other people is the whole point of twinking. And it has been sanctioned by blizz. Cope or don’t

Eh, havnt done any low lvl bgs in quite a while now but i use to do alot of twink premades etc.

Never saw the problem. Everyone has access to the same gear. Nothing stopping you or anyone else from getting it. You are the one choosing to put yourself in a bg in greens/grays and whatever.

No diff than just getting steamrolled by a bis’ed out 80 when ur fresh geared.

1 Like

This. Right here! Bunch of babies wanting the reward without putting in any of the effort.

1 Like

Nah. We’d just roll to the top of brackets using BoA’s and some dungeon gear. Play the bracket until we level out of it and do it again in the next bracket. Just like some did when they first tried this stupidity.

The same carebears crying about twinks would then cry about others having BoA’s. Then blizz can implement that stupid pvp template again.

We all know how that worked out. History repeats itself when people are too stupid to learn from past mistakes. :roll_eyes:

Lol@ the queue time comment. Can tell you weren’t queuing in xp off bg’s back in the day. Can also tell you didn’t transfer or reroll to get bg’s to pop in those stupid battlegroups blizz came up with.
So just like our boy Ziryus you’re not speaking from a place of experience. You’re speaking from what you think happened and trying to shape your own reality. Those of us that were there and went through it know what happened.

One fact neither of you can twist is the fact that through all that tauren droppings that the twink community went through just to play. Twinks kept at it and are still going strong today.

So no matter what any of the uninformed say you have no rebuttals to that. You all can lie, subvert the truth, but you can only ignore that FACT!

Get pwned or git gud. Your choice.

1 Like

And that’s actually not a problem, since you have to keep putting in effort to do so and would much more approximate a normal leveling character.