Seperate Twinks in BGs

Make them que with other twinks. Simple.

13 Likes

Why? Why do we need that?

4 Likes

That would defeat the purpose of twinking.

6 Likes

Why should they?

2 Likes

No. Just stop. Go play retail if thats what u want.

6 Likes

How pray tell would you separate them???

If they started using ilvls then Twinks would always be the most allowed? If gear can still be equipped during the beginning Twinks would suit up like Batman 30secs before the gates open… Whatever the system there will always be the Twink and you will still get bent over a barrel by them… :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s so odd! Twinks always tell us they only twink for the “challenge of facing other twinks”, not to wipe the floor with regular players. Certainly they couldn’t be lying about that!

6 Likes

Get good. Simple.

1 Like

I’ve had matches in leveling we had to beg our twinks to kill the other sides twinks.

They got “bonus” points for complaining that we suck.

Show us how its done. Start by killing their damned twink s. priest. I had one match a dude was going wtf…I’ll pay pay 2k gold if someone would kill the damned s. priest.

One shotting most of us normies, our twinks avoiding them like the plague.

Thankfully horde wanted the win. They 3 flagged that WSG fast. I prefer that over HP farming in WSG.

1 Like

That’s so odd! Because, generally, the purpose of getting best gear is t get the upper hand over others.

This is no different from BIS PvP’er queuing for a BG.

5 Likes

At 80 the gap closes better. If I really wanted full fierce…I can go to discord to be wow social since there is no ingame way with lfg to x-realm lol.

50 to 60, to 69 as well, bracket you get the naxx twinks. Corrupted ashbringer and such. There is no catching up there. I am assuming they fomo’d that. Even if not, lots of luck getting crews to farm this weekly. And getting corrupted ashbringer from it not taking weeks to months of rng.

Normies at 60…move on to level 61+. They won’t run naxx 3 months, xp off ofc, to “git gud” with ashbringer for 60 ish pvp.

WSG is the worst. in the 69 bracket we have twinks with 20k hp who just farm hks in the graveyard while us lvl 64’s are busy trying to run the flag

1 Like

The only way to win in WoW PvP is not to play.

2 Likes

They tried this with exp off BG’s to incentivize twinks to do that instead. It didn’t work because twinks, largely, just want to stomp on people not PVP other twinks.

3 Likes

Do some questing and come back to BGs when you’re 78-79, so you can wear the crafted level 78 pvp blues and Skoll (twink caster weap). That’s all it takes to compete in this bracket with the twinks.

Disc feels really good once you get towards the top of this 71-79 bracket.

1 Like

Queues simply would not pop in a reasonable time if the playerbase was separated.
Brackets are already kinda dead as it is.

3 Likes

You aren’t going to get rid of me THAT easily, cutie.

1 Like

“XP on” would fill up in a reasonable timeframe still.

It be the twinks that take forever.

Twinks could fix that. Turn xp back on. Or wait for the say 60 only pvp they want.

See I don’t have much empathy here. In eve low security space pirates have whined eternally about low pvp participation. Its a self made problem.

they are basically twinks who stay in space no one really goes to. We know that system has several pirates in it. We know they stack the deck as it were.

We avoid it taking other routes. Or we fit to burn/clear camps better. Dying to pirates camps when known is not pvp. Its stupidity.

Those who actually want better pvp…go to 0.0 (aka null sec)
space or wormholes. Sometimes you bite the bear. Sometimes the bear bites you meme applies.

Or faction warfare. While in low sec, its organized better. Pirates want to come in as a 10 man fleet…okay we got 10 people too, at least. Same if not better geared…fairer fights happen.

And the faction you are fighting would like to shoot them too. Targets are targets after all.

I’m in the 69 bracket, and I’m here for leveling, no way in hell I’m questing lol

most players are mid level in the bracket so it’s balanced, except for the twinks who have 20khp compared to the average with 6k

1 Like

They tried that, turns out twinks don’t actually like fighting other twinks, and the queue times for twinks spiked. So now they just let twinks grief people who want to do BG’s while leveling.

3 Likes