Separate raid and M+ gear

Did you read the rest of the post, sweetpea?

These “I’ll get declined for not having bis” from people doing very low keys is pure fiction.

2 Likes

I never thought about that until you said it. I thought was indifferent if they added different gear for raid and m+ but yeah no… I loathed having domination gear.

Youre 1 and 2 BIS trinkets actually drops from timewalking wardens and SotFO

Is there a reason you deleted the bit about getting into 15s-17s with PvP gear and zero score? :thinking:

I have certainly not had this experience, but that’s cool if you did. It’s not a ubiquitous one though.

Domination sockets really weren’t well thought out, yeah.

You’ve been declined for having PvP or raid gear? :smile: It’s just item level, and nobody looks too closely, especially for low keys, and rewards cap out at 15.

1 Like

We are avoiding the question for what reason?

What would make you think that? A 304 ilvl chest has the same stat budget whether it comes from M+ or raid. In fact, 6 of your pieces are not m+ pieces, and 4 of those 6 come from a raid.

If youre ilvl 300 i dont care where you got your loot as long as they are the stats and trinkets you need.

What I’m wondering is why a level 33 is worrying about applying to keys. :thinking:

What would make me think that this community will gatekeep real hard on your gear if Blizz separates out raid and m+ gear so that they function differently in their respective content?

I’ve played this game since it came out, that’s what lol. I’ve met y’all. And look, I respect it, we want our best chance at success and that’s fine … but to pretend that separating out the gear isn’t going to have any effect is just silly, for two reasons:

1. It is very blind to the way this community behaves in general; and
  2. it kind of argues its own point – if there’s no change to how anyone runs things, why split them up; if it changes the way people run things, then it’s going to change things, right?

Yeah no one’s ever gone through the “it’s my forum alt” conversation here before, that’s never been a thing. :roll_eyes: Still won’t tell me why you deleted the remark about being invited to 15s-17s with no score though. :thinking:

Yeah, my main is on EU and has 4k io.

I never made any claims to that effect. :innocent:

You’re the one who had to delete a claim about being accepted to 15s-17s with no score though.

Are you talking about if they separated the gear and not how it is currently? In the hypothetical world then yeah, they would. I agree,

Oh, that’s nothing. I’ve been doing 20s with my healer buddy on his alt because he wants portals to collect mounts so it’s me on a 2500-2700 healer applying with a literal 0 score tank and they’ll still accept him

Apparently 298 gear from PvP gear is fine for keys like this.

That’s correct; I’m addressing the hypothetical presented in this thread topic.

I agree with you that it is not currently that way.

Somehow I feel that one of these things might be offsetting the other lol. But honestly, I don’t really care, it’s more about a certain silly billy and the whole “I deleted it and won’t answer your question but will accuse you of lying about things” part that got me stuck on this point. :joy:

I had some bad fortified score because I just started pushing keys. So like an 11 on fortified and im getting 20s this week.

Yeah, it’s annoying to have to do all the dungeons twice just to have a score that isn’t all boogery.

Oh, then you bet, I would do it myself. But, that is also what raiders want, they want m+ ilvl lowered so they dont have to compete with m+ for ilvl because they think its ruining their scene.

On the flip side I dont think they should get their cake and eat it to.

It’s just so odd that the topic is “can you make bis high end keystone gear just be from keys” and all these people who don’t do keys chime in about how key gear shouldn’t be good in keys.

1 Like

I would assume they are raiders who want to do both. They also want their epeens to be huge because they want m+ gear nerfed. They cant handle being out done by people who dont raid.