Separate raid and M+ gear

Just because people begrudgingly do character upkeep, don’t mistake that for genuine interest.

Like I don’t mistake level 10 characters for genuine posters.

Bro, you’re talking like you have all the survey results. Why don’t you post them lmao. Like I get one thing to contradict someone but what’s with the condescending attitude.

3 Likes

I have to agree with Ral here. I don’t think most raiders would complain about that.

As for those who do? I genuinely believe they’re in the minority. But we’ll never know the exact numbers obviously

He has a ego cuz of his m+ score and mythic boss kills I bet

1 Like

Pretty sure raiders complain (as in people who raid.) Mythic raiders probably trend towards not complaining.

2 Likes

Forcing them to grind out fell sets for every different content is just as much burnout.

2 Likes

I don’t like people who think PvE should be split into different game modes, instead of offering us a massive open world of RPG content.

You haven’t even seen my true M+ score yet.

1 Like

No? cause it’ll happen as a byproduct.

Yeah I should’ve said that. My bad.

And mythic raiders are in the minority sooo…damn. Maybe most people would complain lmao

This problem is fixed by valor and conquest weekly caps

See it was m+ score ego all along.

1 Like

Dude, I literally only pushed this season, my M+ score is usually pretty low.

I literally told you I’m all for M+ having better gear right in the dungeon. But it can’t come at the price of destroying PvE. Which means no ilvl scaling of any sort. That’s just bad for the game.

1 Like

Pretty sure giving gear surpassing or equal to common raid loot does more to destroy raiding than separating game modes.

1 Like

People don’t even raid for loot. Most guilds stop farming drops and just extend week after week until the last boss is dead just for the achievement.

If all people wanted was gear, they would just refarm early bosses.

2 Likes

endless extend is because gear gives so little benefit.

1 Like

I agree with all this. And just buffing m+ loot. But it wouldn’t fly with raiders you’re mistaking.

And blizzard them self won’t allow it they aren’t ready.

Separating loot is the only possible solution we can hope for.

1 Like

Uhhh… no.

Endless extend is because most bosses at the later stage take double digit hours of time to kill. Refarming early boss eats into progression time. Gear only goes so far when what you need is to master the dance.

What raiders ? Those not even getting Mythic raid loot right now ?

I doubt they’d finish a +20 to get Mythic raid loot in keys.

No, it’s a game killing idea. +20 gives Mythic Raid quality loot is the only possible solution.

1 Like

Uhhh I don’t think so? The best pieces come from the last 3 bosses.

Gear is definitely an incentive. It may not be the main one but its definitely there lol.