Separate raid and M+ gear

You’re telling raiders to not use their raid gear to push keys.

Changing a fundamental, basic design of the entire PvE game.

Tier set bonuses were never disabled outside the raid.

But they can be.

Why would something that is good for pve also have to be good for pvp. That makes no sense and I already said go get opinions of people who do pvp. Stop detailing my thread. Welcome to ignore list.

1 Like

If you want the game to die sure.

The game won’t die just because raiders aren’t dominating at something else. Like PVP has its own playground now, that others are rather motivated to steer clear of. (Some crossovers this expac which… resulted in nerfed rewards lol cause too strong in PVE.)

Raider gear separate from Mythic+ gear good. Then Battleground gear separate from Arena gear good also.

If not, then your suggestion doesn’t hold water.

The game is split between PvE and PvP. Not between sub game modes.

As soon as you fracture PvE, the game loses its essence as a MMORPG.

Some of you just seem to hate the game and want it to be destroyed.

They can still use their gear to start pushing keys and collect m+ gear in processs to push ever higher.

Just like arena.

No you seem to just want raiders to continue getting special treatment and want the game to stay “ raid or die “ mentality

1 Like

Why would a sword forged by the hottest elemental flames suddenly burn less intensely because it’s in a smaller castle ?

Arena uses the same gear Battlegrounds does.

Really? taking away minor benefits from people who excel in PVE will irreparably destroy the game?

Sounds like great vault destroying AOTC, (Idk if it does or didn’t via numbers.)

I’m all for M+ people getting Mythic raid quality loot right in the chest at the end of the dungeon.

You don’t fix a problem by destroying the core essence of the game. You fix it by rectifying the imbalance.

Giving M+ people access to 304s outside of the Great Vault fixes the issue in a much cleaner way than separating gear.

2 Likes

It’s not burning less intensely? Raid gear would stay same ilvl where ever it goes.

M+ gear would just scale up while in dungeons.

Just like pvp gear scales up to 311 in pvp but 311 raid gear also stays 311 in pvp.

Sure give people access to 304s when 311 is all the rage lol.

1 Like

Why should it scale up ?

Why not just make it have the higher ilvl ?

Again, why should a sword forged the hottest elemental flames burn less intensely in a smaller castle ?

It doesn’t scale up differently in Arenas vs Battlegrounds.

311s are few and far between in non-meme Seasons.

304s outside great vault for higher rating and end mythic boss ilvl loot in vault for doing 20s or 25s

I would be happy with this but raiders would complain they are forced to do keys.

So best option is to just separate them.

2 Likes

No, raiders wouldn’t.

Hint : Most raiders also love M+.

311s weren’t few and far between last season either.

Of course they were.

Not from my exp they don’t. Most raiders hate m+ and hate pvp.

1 Like

Your tiny bubble is irrelevant to the big picture.