Separate raid and M+ gear

Raid gives out 7 ilvl higher loot at busted trinkets for keys.

Ok? So what is so bad about that?

I thought the aim of Mythic+ dungeons was to push keys and beat the timer? If the gear that drops is better in raids to help with that, why are you making it out like it is such a bad thing?

Because they’re forced to raid, I am guessing. And their only interest lies in m+ and 0 in raids. So they want m+ content to be more prominent and strictly related to m+.

In short, they don’t want to be farming raid trinkets or BIS items that are +7 ilvl’s are and an advantage or an edge that raiders get in m+.

3 Likes

They don’t have an advantage.

No and no.

They do have an advantage (or you don’t know anything about the game, so you think they don’t.)

2 Likes

Because people don’t like being forced to raid to in order to push keys.

Just like people didn’t like being forced to raid in order to pvp in bfa.

They don’t have an advantage. The drop rates of mythic raiding is abysmal and the vast majority of people are not killing the last three bosses on mythic.

Even then. Mythic plus is spammable so it’s just a matter of getting the gear to drop.

End of the day having to have two sets of gear for pve is flat out stupid.

You being bad at the game doesn’t negate that raiders have an advantage.

4 Likes

Maybe we can talk about this on discord and I can explain to you in detail why raiders have advantage in keys. Feel free to hit me up when ever

1 Like

While I’d like to agree, the raiding scene would die.

Raiding sucks. It’s a terrible game mode. 20 man is not fun. That’s the reality. There are definitely alot of people that do both, but if we are forced to save multiple gear sets, it’s quite obvious that most m+ers just would not raid anymore.

I think there needs to be some sort of middle ground. We need to be able to upgrade m+ gear to mythic raid equivalent and more raid gear needs to drop(also stop making two raid bosses drop higher item level gear than everything else in the game. Cringe) Then people can do both if they’d like or not. I personally just would rather not raid ever again if that was an option.

So what if the raiding scene dies? lol.

If ease of progression was the best thing ever, Diablo 3 must be really popular, yet it isn’t.

1 Like

Raiding scene is dieing cuz blizz is holding onto 15 year old mentality.

Mythic raid lockout has no place in year 2023

And blizz is tuning and designing raids for echo and liquid. Sofo was a mistake

1 Like

Sofo didn’t last long enough. It was a fun tier.

Then why should we care about your idea ?

The game would just become another Overwatch. Pick your game mode, pick your loadout, load into a map.

This isn’t what MMORPGs are about.

Tier set bonuses were never disabled outside the raid.

Says the person hiding on an alt.

It would be a waste of time because you’re not going to change my mind.

Can you stop editing my quote. I said I don’t care ask some one that qs battlegrounds. Why would I give my opinions on things I don’t participate in?

1 Like

Admittedly, tying basic good ideas for improving M+ loot to a super controversial concept like “I don’t like raiders getting good stuff” is a great way to get clicks … but it might not be the best way to make your point.

I didn’t edit your quote.

So again I ask, why should we care about your suggestion ?

Because it’s the same thing you’re suggesting for PvE.

Surely if it’s good for PvE, it’s good for PvP.

1 Like

No one is saying to take anything from raiders?

Unless you count as taking the advantage they have in keys from them.

1 Like

This game has always favored people who play more than one pillar.

People who only raid have a disadvantage against people who raid and do mplus.

People who only do mplus have a disadvantage against people who raid and do mplus.

That’s not going to change and why should blizzard punish people who do both because you don’t want too