Separate raid and M+ gear

I’m not disputing that there are better options for some specs. I play a moonkin after all, we run legendary ring and collapsing futures/denathrius ring. I’m pointing out that they are a great example of items that are over budget for their ilvl, to the point where it’s noticeable.

here’s the thing about mecha rings and i wanna make this very clear - for 90% of the content people are clearing you do NOT need double mecha rings.

I got lucky after 50 workshops and got my socketed mecha ring but i swear i would immediately trade it for literally anything from mythic.

it could be vers mast and i would take that over mecha ring.

Tome of mysterious constructions?

if ur talking about that trinket that i vendored yea it still doesn’t matter.

I agree the gear should be separated with different designations that buff each in the content they got it in.

And I really think M+ needs to be renamed Keystone Dungeons and Mythic Keystone renamed Keystone Key so folks quit equating them to mythic raiding and thinking they deserve mythic raid level rewards from them when they are very different horses of the same color.

Oh, and everyone entering a Keystone Dungeon have a Keystone Key of that level AND is risking their Keystone Key level.

Just My Opinion!

says who? you? 100% a sockpuppet lmao u ain’t slick chief.

Of who? Got proof beyond trust me bro?

If i’m wrong then I’m wrong it doens’t matter literally lmao

If i don’t “deserve” mythic raid loot that’s fine but at least have a good reason for it besides "i worked hard w/ my raid team that raids twice a week.

Excuse me?

If you wanted to show people how ur 3k io go for it - but at least add something to the convo.

u play with nickboltz lmao like yeah ur 3.1k lmao the dude fries

I have been adding to the discussion and literally started the thread. I have exp in all game modes. So you’re clearly wrong

Okay? Like ur 3.1k so add to the discussion then. Am i wrong?

if im wrong i’ll admit it i have absolutely no issue w/ that.

I already have added to the discussion. Read my OP and replies

I don’t understand i’m literally agreeing with 99.9999% of what you say and yet you felt the need to say “excuse me”? over what?

u realize we’re on the same page lmao

I push keys I’m not in bis. Not even 300 ilvl equipped last week and all push weeks are over.

Raiders are 304+ with all bis trinkets I don’t have any of my bis trinkets.

Did you even read my OP?

yes I did - it doesn’t change a thing. we’re on the same page about 999999.999% of the things u commented.

Avoidance dev matters. Tertiary stats should be able to be applied to our gear via a item we buy with valor. So valor doesn’t go to waste after fully upgraded

humanity bro these people aren’t pushing 29s that’s the thing - tertiary stats DO NOT matter to them

they wouldn’t know the difference between a piece w/ leech or avoidance like it means literally nothing

obviously avoidance matters - and i said they’re not touching the content where it actually matters

what person besides me u and sentenza is even touching a 26 gobbamack? like literally who in this chat is doing that content

You get rank 1 in battlegrounds, you get rank 8 in rated battlegrounds

Yes, but not battlegrounds. Battlegrounds are unrated which is why you add rated in front of them to differentiate between normal queued battlegrounds (unrated) and rated battlegrounds

It does not lol, it has 15 sets after gear upgrades. Only arena and rated battlegrounds allow upgrades, solo shuffle and battlegrounds (unrated) do not

I didn’t, you’re saying battlegrounds and rated battlegrounds are the same and they’re not. If you’re talking about rated battlegrounds (which you are) then say rated battlegrounds. The part i quoted did not talk about rated

If you’d just said rated battlegrounds from the start i’d have been content tbh lol

This is GD, it has to be assumed that every pver who brings up pvp gearing in a pve discussion hasnt queued instanced pvp since legendary cloak from mop forced them into 2 unrated battlegrounds and has no idea how shadowlands has changed pvp gearing since then, so it’s important to differentiate between rated and unrated battlegrounds. There are people on this forum board who still think unrated battlegrounds give you bis conquest gear