Separate raid and M+ gear

I have the opposite opinion - that mythic + is way too rewarding and easy compared to raiding - but we want the same solution so I agree. Please separate the hearing paths.

Yes it does. Conq gear is the same in Arena or Battlegrounds.

Note that Battlegrounds is a generic term that covers both Random Battlegrounds and Rated Battlegrounds.

You did. Everyone understood what was meant and what was being talked about.

Your gear in PvP works the same whether you’re in Arena or Warsong Gulch.

The only thing I assume is PvPers butt into PvE discussion without the first clue what is talked about.

Which you’ve displayed admirably.

You’re allowed your opinion, even if it’s completely wrong.

It has better loot than heroic raiding. There are a few mythic raider who complain because they feel they need to get into m+ in order to raid mythic which isnt true at all, they just need to farm the first few pushover bosses in the raid til their team gets the gear from that and move on.

They want a shortcut.

Then there is the heroic raiders and mythic+ is better gear than heroic given time with a few exceptions usually trinkets, but heroic raiders are getting a bit big for their britches. They dont understand heroic might as well be LFR. Mythic is multitudes harder than heroic where heroic is only slightly harder than normal.

Yes please. Im maxed out on two of my toons and I dont want to even touch them after my 8 runs.

I’m getting there! Just started pushing into 20-23 range and im not finding it that hard with a decent group.

I see where you’re coming from, but I also think it would be silly and make the game even more complicated and ‘scary’ to players unfamiliar with higher end content

In week 10 of a Season maybe. By that time, Heroic raiders are decked out already.

If you’re too lazy to do a dungeon a week, you don’t really belong in Mythic though. There is so much less to do as far as weekly maintenance in SL vs what it was in Legion and BfA that that complaint is laughable at best.

Yeah, given so much time you’ll have full Heroic raid loot before that happens.

With the vault and after months is what im saying. With the addition of valor, my BIS almost heroic ilvl drop from a 15 is going to be better than whatever they can get.

Also everyone pretends that mythic+15s are so easy to do, and they are past the middle of the season, but once you have a raid on farm that is also easy. I would like to see all these KSM the first month of m+.

Valor that’ll take you multiple weeks to accumulate.

Pretty much. Heroic raid gear is faster early season to acquire and gear up with than M+ gear. By far and that’ll get you into 15s easier.

If anything, M+ is the intermediate step after Heroic for Heroic raiders to get into more gear progression, without having to dip their toes into Mythic raiding.

it’s not. battleground is unrated, rbg/rated battleground is rated

it’s like if someone comes up to you and says “hey wanna raid?” and youre like sure, and you’re expecting normal/heroic/mythic boss kills but then they sign up for lfr and you’re like ? because the expectation wasn’t lfr

it’s the same with battlegrounds. if you say hey wanna do bgs, the expectation if that you’ll queue for unrated battlegrounds and steamroll negative geared players. the version where you wait 45 minutes in group finder for a bear tank is denoted as rated battleground or rbg

unless your gear comes from unrated warsong gulch or solo shuffle in which case it works 23 ilvls less

your statement makes sense if you add rated to battlegrounds, it is wrong if you leave it as only battlegrounds

all of this is fixed in DF mind you, just not right now in shadowlands

1 Like

Dude, even still.

Let’s say you’re right (you aren’t).

Honor gear and Conq Gear, work the SAME WAY in Arenas and BGs. Doesn’t matter. Your set of gear scales up the same in both content.

That was the point. You want to argue about what Battleground means ? Go talk to the wall behind you.

Also there’s no advantage arena players have over rbg players or vice versa because both can get the same ilvl gear lolololol

1 Like

Hi qt hope you’re well, always enjoy your threads greatly :blue_heart:

1 Like