Separate raid and M+ gear

See idk if I want all of that lmao. Sounds awful.

1 Like

i will perma be 300 ilvl regardless if blizz changes things in game - it doesn’t change a thing.

Which is basically me in Shadowlands… Not raiding, no M+. I’ll climb those ladders again on DF like I did with Legion.

Which is perfectly fine so long as those players are playing the game they paid for. Otherwise they are letting sub time lapse because they have nothing they enjoy doing thanks to how blizz balances things.

What this thread is reinforcing is that 2 loot systems can never be perfectly balanced if one has a lockout, and the other doesn’t.

1 Like

Good for you.

both should 100% be viable - but raiding and m+ loot aren’t mutually exclusive lmao

1 Like

I’m sorry but like i actually push the content you actively want to make worse - there’s absolutely NO point in nerfing m+ loot if the top players will be in dungeon bis, anyway. MEANWHILE raid loot is way better than the trash i get in dungeons.

It’s only awful because I cant paint a good enough picture of the system. It’s relatively simple… Just people make it more complicated than it seems. God forbid if blizz actually tried to paint it too… They’d thrown way too many wrenches in the simple idea.

You wanna do M+ then do M+. Just know that the gear you obtain in M+ will always be outperformed by Raid gear while you’re in a raid. Same vise versa.

Simple.

Blizz dug their own graves when they added M+ back in Legion and I saw it coming. It’s gonna continue to get worse and worse. To a point where raids become so unfun to play they stop creating raids and just implement story elements within small 5 man dungeons ONLY.

the systems don’t matter because we are in dungeon bis already.

Again, we’re talking for the future.

How would the raids get worse and worse because of this? Wdym

the future will be the same - we do the same thing every xpac where ppl complain about loot in m+, we do our m+, we get our dungeon bis, we raid, it’s the same thing every single time

Unless DF raids are actually fun we’ll see alot less guild clears and pug clears for Heroic+ raids…

Then midway in the expac the posts about M+ gear starts coming back again unless there is a substantial change to it.

History has been repeating itself and making things worse ever since Legion.

As it stands now, raid gear has a theoretical higher cap, but is harder to obtain at its cap compared to M+. In practice for many players, M+ gear ends up being both equal or higher quality and more plentiful than raid.

2 Likes

Again, good for you.

you can keep saying “good for u” but the realistic part of the situation is that quite literally it does not matter what blizz does to m+.

we will be in bis. you can’t change that. whether that’s from m+ or raiding it does not matter.

Maybe. But what does that have to do with M+ gear?

Raid reward structure is simply garbage. Blizzard themselves made it worse over the last few expansions. M+

You’re like trying to talk to a guy high on ccoke here… “IM BISS I WANT ALL BIS YOU CANT STOP ME”

We’re not trying to make M+ WORSE. We’re trying to make gear respectively better within the content they are obtained in!!!

but it doesn’t matter if m+ gear is better in m+ because the people that actually push the content won’t be complaining about it

M+ gives plentiful gear and high end ilvls… A flat out noob to WoW will try raids and realize its too slow to get good gear and just go M+ with 4 friends instead. This trend has continued since Legion.