Separate raid and M+ gear

But do you see what I’m saying?

None of this matters. I’ll be in bis. you cannot possibly change me being in bis. whether it’s 1ilvl or 1000000ilvl it does not matter

anyone who is worth their salt in m+ will be in dungeon bis, you cannot change that with literally any system blizzard throws at us

1 Like

You’re obviously ignoring the idea now clearly…

no, my thought process is very black and white.

you can’t stop me from being in bis

u can have 1ilvl gear and people will be in “1 ilvl bis”

there’s nothing that blizz can add to the game to change that.

BiS according to my idea would be say shoulders having increased damage on whatever skill listed.

Also speaking of these items being highest item level possible in this scenario. Yes you are technically in BiS BUT you have added effects now.

But you’re just gonna reply “BiS. Nothing else”

Yes you’re in BiS within this idea. You’re ok bud.

like u understand ur arguing with nothing rn i actually push the content lmao

trust me - i would love if raiding gear was worse than m+ gear, but it’s just not. there’s nothing that you can say that will change that

We’re saying M+ gear should be BEST in M+

Raid gear BEST in Raids.

Is this far too simple for a high end key pusher to understand? Is your head full of flying numbers and DPS charts to see this? Are you seeing GREEEEN?

it doesn’t matter if m+ gear is the best in m+ because no matter what people will be in the best gear possible, and that’s what i’m saying. i feel like low key we’re on the same page.\

if boes from raid are better than m+ i’ll be in raid boes - if m+ gear is better i’ll be in m+ gear like it’s the same thing literally

So you’re arguing on your personal area here and not trying to contribute or agree on an idea? Because you arguing “BiS” is null because you’d be in BiS regardless of my idea being added or not…

Yes we and the world knows you like being in BiS… ok…

Okay I think I understand what you’re saying now.

This whole thing is a non issue for those who actually push the content. Right?

no my personal “area” has nothing to do with the fact that literally every single other human will be infact in bis, and there’s nothing to fix about it.

Raid is good? Me do raid gear

M+ is good? Me do m+ gear.

this is correct - and i’ll 100% die on this hill. It doesn’t matter whatsoever if people think that m+ gear is op, because no matter what people will be in the best gear possible for the week.

I cant get the guy to realize we’re trying to talk about what to add to gear to separate them from Raid vs M+…

Because right now people would rather grind M+ a bit and get into Heroic raiding then Mythic, skipping LFR and Normal ladders for gear because M+ exists…

So proposing added skill effects on BIS gear ONLY in their respective content such as what we discussed. M+ and Raiding. Just like or similar to ilvl increase in PvP gear. Only we’re not talking ilvl but added bonus effects.

That way you’d have to get Normal raid gear because the +8-10 gear you got at the start of the season wouldn’t do jack all compared to bonuses from actual raid gear within a raid.

but what does it change tho. like u now have some extra system that nobody wants because you wanted to separate M+ and raiding gear like literally what does it change we will be in bis anyway

See edit above real quick.

you want to change the way m+ gear works in m+ which is perfectly fine and i can get on board with that - i want m+ in a vacuum as much as you do

but it doesn’t change the fact that the people who actually push the content will infact be in bis regardless.

Personally I want M+ deleted. But meh

Many people (on GD, anyway) have vehemently expressed their issues with having to do content they don’t care for. Some people (apparently) do not want to do M+ at all. Or raid, at all.

like do yall understand what people who do 20+s do for min maxing? like if blizz throws in wrenches it doesn’t change things. it just makes it more annoying. which is fine if that’s what u want, but regardless of something being annoying i will infact, be in dungeon bis.

And again you’re not absorbing this right or I’m not explaining it correctly. No one is trying to take away your toys here and yes I’m aware people who push and min max will always be in the best gear.

Are we talking about those 0.1% of players? Not really. This is more a general community thing.