Separate raid and M+ gear

Exactly this

2 items per 5 players. Compared to the 1 item per 5 players from a raid.

no there shouldn’t be fighting - but if u had a choice what would u do m+ gear, just so i can break this down for u

OOOH please don’t say just lower ilvl because that will do absolutely nothing for people who main M+.

Across many classes to boot during a raid… Many people would need the piece you get and ask for it. Whereas you can farm 2-5 M+ dungeons along with maybe 2 DPS with the same armor type as you and you can share the drops easily.

I already told you. Go up and read the main post again. That is my answer and I even stated it in my comment, proving you didn’t read. You’re just looking for a fight.

nothing changes if they lower ilvl in m+

i’m sorry

i’ll be in dungeon bis regardless of what blizz puts into place.

I’m stating to add a bonus to M+ gear like special added effects to skills. Not ilvl. Same with raid gear.

NOT iLVL

u dont understand tho - like this argument is brought up a ton on the forums

none of what you said matters if i will always be in dungeon bis. regardless of ilvl.

i will quite literally ALWAYS be in dungeon bis. there’s no system that blizzard can put in place to stop me from min maxing.

So you don’t want gear to have added effects while in M+ or Raiding? Effectively making BoE BiS void of any dps,hps increases?

it doesn’t matter. that’s what im getting at dude.

literally none of it matters - the hardcore players WILL be in dungeon bis

Even if the dungeon BiS is far worse because no added bonuses to skills increasing damage etc? xD

Separate M+ gear into 7 brackets (2-3, 4-6, 7-9, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25+), that all drop the same ilvl. you get 2 items from the lowest key in that bracket, and 3 from the highest key level in that bracket, with an chance for a 3rd that scales up linearly.
The ilvl rewards from each bracket will be: 2: 272, 4: 278, 7: 285 10: 291, 15:298, 20: 304 25: 311. from the end of run chest.

You can only get loot from the first 5 unique dungeons (only 1 junkyard) you run in a given bracket per week.

the tertiary stats literally do not matter.

you could omega buff m+ gear in m+ specifically and it does not matter because the people who actually push m+ will already be in that gear

Is this a high key pusher telling us that avoidance isn’t a relevant stat?

2 Likes

like yall understand what i’m saying right? the people who push m+ will always be in bis, it doesn’t matter what wrench you throw into it

no, avoidance doesn’t matter for the keys you run. and i’m a STICKLER for third stats.

I’m and possibly others are speaking for the expansion AFTER DF…

Not current DF as it’s already set in stone what they are doing for it.

Raiders shouldn’t have advantage in keys AND mythic keystones shouldn’t be required for doing raids. Separating raid and M+ gear absolutely helps both crowds, this needs to happen

2 Likes

Yep… Others obviously disagree though