Separate raid and M+ gear

Yet I didn’t mention anything negative about BoE’s being on the auction -_-

no forget the boes, regardless of what u think raimirr is 100% correct when it comes to talking about gearing from raiding - which is what literally 90% of the posts in this thread are about.

I do apologize if ur like kinda on the same fence side as him but really like look at what people are saying objectively about gearing

Until you bring a new take on the argument I really can’t be asked with you.

GO make a thread creating a solution and see if people agree with you. Don’t sit here lurking just to meme.

Combine all your solutions you claimed in these comments to problems people bring up and compile it all into 1 post.

It’s spam to create a thread on the forums when there’s an active one about that topic.

I’m free to post in this thread same as you.

What is your problem ?

Why does it matter - literally why does it matter. If he compiles a post about all these issues why does it matter if he’s just objectively correct about gearing.

nothing changes. i’m sorry.

Only beef I have with him regarding gearing is he is 100% of belief that he’d rather do Heroic raiding first to get the same ilvl of gear he would if he waited a few weeks for M+ to increase in ilvl.

If anything the only main difference of Raid to M+ gear is that raid gear has better trinkets and select pieces for stats… Slightly higher ilvl is negligible when you can just spam 15’s for vault midway through an expansion.

if there is a valor cap m+ gear right now is capped at 288.

what ilvl do u get from heroic again? i think im forgetting

well, we are living in the world where valor cap was removed (at least in part), because the community wanted it to be.

1 Like

Then quit making people upset like you said… that you “meme” because its your goal to anger people instead of contribute to an argument. You keep spitting the same things out regardless whether you’re right or wrong just to get someone angry.

Good luck.

Hopefully - DF will be the same.

M+ gearing doesn’t effect ur 2 days a week raiding guild. it never will - it never has.

m+ gear is 288
raiding heroic is 291

if there’s a valor cap the heroic gear WILL be better than m+ gear

Cap or no cap?

Those are close enough that (even before the weekly vault), the infinitely farmable nature of M+ gear will matter to aotc guilds.

1 Like

Its useless raiding when caps get removed for M+ to be as of or near the ilvl of mythic raid gear -_-

That’s a fact people like Raiimir cant accept because he feels just because a player chooses to raid early to get the higher ilvl then they have to deal with the players getting their gear they worked for slightly later at the same or near the same power.

Raids aren’t fun these days to boot so when gear is just handed out like candy mid/late way into an expansion, why bother raiding unless you want worlds first or first crack at mount drops?

it doesn’t matter if it’s “close enough”

if one is better it’s better i’m sorry.

Valor cap completely voids every single argument against m+ being strong.

You honestly believe 3 points of ilvl being better?

It’s a slap in the face to raiders who go through hours of wipes when M+ people just have to clear a few dungeons every 20 mins and wait for vault gear to fall in their lap lol

yes, this matters at higher key level. absolutely the 5 stam matters. if u even had to question this, there’s no convo to be had.

you don’t “deserve” better gear because you do mythic raiding, I don’t deserve better gear because i do 20s, nothing changes. raiding gear is better. it will always be better, there’s absolutely nothing that blizzard can do to change this

So 5 stam makes a bad player good? You still have to be skillful at your class. Trust me a few points of agility, stamina or vers will not make or break a run.

It’s up to the player in the end for that level of difference of gear. Strength of gear falls off after 10-18 ilvls…

what in the world is ur proposed fix if u want m+ gear worse? like what would you do. because i’ll break apart this argument rn.

Sure the gear you get from the raid will often be better than M+ gear.

The infinite nature of M+ gear allows for far more chances of actually getting the items, since there are (currently) 10 or 11 chances at heroic raid loot per week. You can have many more better chances at the M+ loot in the same timeframe.

This ignores that not all stat combos of items exist in the raid, and there are enough specs where the right stats can be worth more than 3 ilvls.

1 Like

Why are you looking for a fight?

Go back up and read the main post… gear should have bonuses added within the content they are played in. So that way we don’t have this split idea that Raid gear is the best gear for everything in the game. We want fairness these days.

People stay in their raid corner and M+ corners… Stop the fighting.

u understand the drop rates for m+ correct? and the chance of you getting the piece of gear you want from the dungeon?

are you devaluing my 30 workshops ran because of raiding?