Separate raid and M+ gear

If you’ve seen other posts he is in you’ll know this isn’t just about the raid gear vs M+ gear for him…

He never agrees with anyone. Just plants a brick wall infront of everyone and basically passively demands people to agree with him otherwise he nit picks your post down to the letter.

like i don’t understand what the point is here.

okay he does things in other threads but here, he is NOT wrong about loot in raid lmao

I agree there as well, perhaps they can add another thing, such as currency that you gain in a limited amount per character for each Mythic Level… It’s not enough to buy “all” mounts on each character, but perhaps with multiple characters you could.

Then add every single FOMO mount and transmog that ever existed to that vendor and let people grind mythics to gain gear that was otherwise unobtainable.

Then do a 1 expansion lockout before items can be put there, similar to the loot table for raids. So in current expansion Shadowlands, BFA FOMO would be unavailable, but we could get all Legion FOMO. Then once DF drops, we can get BFA and previous FOMO, and SL FOMO is unavailable, continuing in the same fashion for future expansions.

This gives people who earned the FOMO a period of time to be flashy and unique, and then also gives players a goal to grind towards unlocking those rewards at a later time with a decent investment of grinding mythics to gain mythic levels to buy them.

It also wouldn’t flood the game with newbs in FOMO because mythic levels are per character and take a decent grind to level up. Maybe 10-20 mythic +15 untimed runs or 15 timed or 10 2 chested, or 5 3 chested per level. Maybe it takes 25 to 50 levels per mount or transmog set.

Make the mythic levels unlock character specific mythic bonuses, such as ports, reusable mythic only feasts, reusable mythic only flasks, pots, etc. Maybe every 10 levels you gain 10% extra valor. non game breaking or power related bonuses that incentivize players to work towards a long-term goal.

No, you get Conquest in Battlegrounds too. Especially in Rated Battlegrounds, big Conq farm.

Rated Battlegrounds allow gear upgrades.

Dude, the point was PvP only has 1 set of gear regardless of the game mode you do.

PvE should be the same, no M+ only or Raid Only gear.

Why did you miss the point by such a huge margin ?

ima be honest none of yall besides raimirr pushes content that’s even relevant to the discussion at hand

There’s a heart at the bottom of the post. If I agree, I push the heart.

If I reply, it’s to disagree or meme. Dunno why that makes you angry. It’s how the forum is designed.

You’re going to be really upset when you realize literally every single company in the world in history in existence uses fomo as a marketing strategy.

But the whole point of the post was to give gear within their respective areas a bonus while inside those instances…

Not that raid gear is entirely better than M+ and is required to push keys… It was just briefly mentioned that raid gear is required for M+ pushing.

then literally what is the issue? like he stated a fact, you got mad at the fact, what else is there left to say?

But that sucks. It’s bad for the game. That’s not the fix that’s needed. Making raid loot worse in keys doesn’t fix the problem.

Key loot just needs to be better so that Keystone pushers don’t feel forced to Mythic raid to actually get loot to push.

I’m sorry fellas. Ur not being edgy by saying that m+ has better loot than raid when it doesn’t lmao like nothing will change this fact

u can beat it into the dirt over and over and raiding loot will still be better

If you cant learn to agree, disagree or be neutral on a subject you really shouldn’t have any say over anything…

Not one time I’ve seen you doing anything of substance for a post except upset people. Posting arguments against the ideas you find that are completely 1 sided.

How about you make a thread about something and see if people agree with your opinion on Raid vs M+ gearing? Since you seem to be the top end most experienced user to comment on the subject…

Otherwise quit nit picking peoples posts just to “meme” or upset them.

he doesn’t have to agree with anything you said when it’s literally just wrong.

like u can try and argue this but nothing matters because the facts show that people buy mythic boes im sorry lmao

But doesn’t that go against your belief of raid gear is the best form of gear to get? Thought you didn’t want equal playing fields for M+ and Raiding?

What does this even mean. I know how to do all those things.

But here, to agree, you push the heart. +1 (posting just to agree) posts are against netiquette, have been for my entire life on the Internet since back in the days of USENET.

It’s not my problem you get upset the minute someone dissents from your echo chamber. That’s a you issue you’ll have to work through.

it doesn’t matter i’m sorry psycha - people buy mythic boes because they’re objectively better. there’s no arguing this. i’m sorry, you can say or do whatever gymnastics you want but it’s just not right lmao

I’m not arguing about that.

But what if every item in the game was BOE? Imagine something new and exciting!

No, you’re arguing that I shouldn’t post because apparently, I don’t agree enough.

Like is dissent really that impossible for you to digest ? Just don’t read my posts then. I post only to dissent. If I agree and there’s nothing to add, I won’t ever post. I’ll click the :heart: and move on.

bruh literally all these comments are about gearing lmao