Separate raid and M+ gear

There are plenty of Guilds who have trouble with the locked 20 man format who would love to bring in a couple of PUGS the first few weeks and unless you’re on a mega realm you’re SOOL.

Pro Tip…Guilds on the bigger realms like Illidan have Mythic Pugs going the first week.

Think they just mad m+'ers dont wanna raid for gear :smiley:

Which is why i think the argument is funny when like i mentioned before 20% of all m+ players, which obviously includes some raiders, got KSM. Looking at s3 only 33% got all 10+ timed.

Think no changes should be made unless one subset of endgame gets a massive advantage.

Obviously why they seperated pvp and pve cause pve raiders in mythic raid gear were going in and just crushing pvp’ers

Game cultures mentality will always be to grab the highest level person even if they arent the best person.

Wont matter as much to me i typically tank. Tanks/Healers can get away good 10-15-20 ilevels lower than dps. Though I think having things fairly balanced is better in the long run

Not realistically no

The best gear in any form of pve content currently comes from raid (this has been true for the entire expansion). There are a couple of chase items from m+ each season, but roughly 80% of bis gear for raid comes from raid, and 80% of bis gear for m+ also comes from raid.

how would it solve nothing? If those 311 items scaled down to 304 in dungeons, then M+ and raiding are equal (theoretically.) Yea trinkets, odd weapon effects etc.

I don’t wanna raid because you can’t put your gear sets in your bank and because you play arcane when fire is bis

Look, if you don’t want to raid, the fix isn’t to completely destroy the gearing paradigms of PvE.

It’s simply to make M+ have an actual reward structure that mimics the Raiding reward structure.

1 Like

So deal with the consequences of that decision.

Why would I make multiple trips to the bank to play the game. That’s stupid.

This is irrelevant. Really shows you lack any actual point when you need to try and discredit me based on my spec.

Ps arcane is better with pug tanks that don’t pull around combust and arcane is heavily slept on.

It’s time for Blizzard to deal with it actually.

It’s time for keys to drop Mythic raid level loot.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree.

The only way I see that happening is 20s or higher. But then you rub into the issue where mplus can be spammed when mythic raiding can’t.

Nope, it’s high time that there’s no quarter given. I don’t agree to disagree, I disagree and think you’re the problem with this game right now.

That’s literally what people are asking for.

Nope, since RNG and Valor caps prevents over gearing.

Lol no. Keystones aren’t challenge points 2.0

The fun part about keys is getting more gear and being able to do higher keys.

Make gear scale up like pvp. Not capped.

Your idea is a clever way of preserving raid logger snowflake syndrom

1 Like

People are forced to do m+ to raid and were even incentivized to do pvp to get gear for raid. You think everyone wants m+ to be essential to gearing for raids?

It’s the opposite.

Raids are gearing for M+.

Because M+ lacks high end gear rewards.

Excuse me?

Lol how am I the problem? I can’t wait to hear this. I can always use a good laugh.

Still doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. Unless you’re ok with running each dungeon once a week.

Valor cap isn’t the issue if 20 keys drop mythic raid loot and can be spammed.

For refusing M+ have an equivalent gear progression to raids.

Because of snowflake raiders thinking only their mode of PvE is important and constantly bombarding that feedback to Blizzard.

Of course it is because the reward scheme could be this :

End of 20 reward : 294.

2.2k IO unlocks level 13, 301 upgrades.
2.4k IO unlocks level 14, 304 upgrades.
2.6k IO unlocks a special weapon only upgrade, 15, 311.

Then you become dependent on the valor cap. Just because you lack imagination, don’t blame Blizzard.

1 Like

Agreed. The modes need to be isolated in some capacity. Otherwise raiders and M+ers will always be at eachothers throats.
Makes sense for each pillar in WoW’s end game to have it’s own reward and gearing structure. M+ and Raids sharing a loot pool imposes problems on both.

1 Like

No, that’s like isolating Arena and Battlegrounds gear wise.

PvE is PvE.

Most M+ers and raiders are both.

Lol well when mythic plus can be spammed and repeated over and over it’s not going to award the same ilvl gear as raiding that has a week lock out.

Ahh insults because out of the two of us you’re the one acting like a snowflake right now. Basically throwing a tantrum because mplus doesn’t award the best gear in the game.

Just because you’re ignoring the obvious issues with making a game mode that’s repeatable have the same rewards as a game mode with a weekly lockout doesn’t mean it’s not an issue.