Send the Battle Chicken out to pasture

That’s true, I had assumed it did. I stand corrected.

The content is blatantly not balanced around it. Same thing with world buffs, break that garbage so we don’t have a degenerate experience with bosses dying idiotically fast.

Human nature is to want to be efficient, it’s the developer’s job to balance their game and stop humans from being too efficient. Given the chance players will optimize all the fun out of the game for themselves.

3 Likes

I heard someone say the succubus models stand up because players were spamming sit on them trying to be lude. It sounds like a ridiculous reason but with the painting, mob models, and other changes put in by blizzard i wouldn’t be surprised if this was the reason. Dumb, i agree, but i can entertain the idea lol.

No one used chickens in original TBC. You can scan all the world first kills and you wont find a chicken in any of the videos. If people did abuse them back in the day, blizzard would have nerfed them just like diamond flask was eventually nerfed when people figured out how good it was late in vanilla. This is 100% just an oversight by blizzard and nothing more.

7 Likes

And you saw how little they cared about the plight of the world buff haters. Good luck lol. WBs were 10x more damning and they didn’t care at all. Nor should they here. Got piles of guilds stuck at 8/10 begging for nerfs and the forums want the raids to be nerfed lol

Yet they nerfed drums.

All we are asking for is consistency

1 Like

Agreed. Leave them alone like WBs. Thats the consistency I want

Ok lets add world buffs back in to tbc and make the content even easier, nice design choice.

2 Likes

I mean if were going for over the top hyperbole then Im ok with that. Make it fun again. Too many 8/10 guilds for people to be crying for raid nerfs regarding optional professions.

Chickens weren’t nerfed until mop. The difference is no one knew how to force proc them. It was just a nice thing if it did. In their current state of being proc’d off hostile actions there will be a gravity to engi and chickens from now till through wrath. Let’s not let this silly trinket continue to exist.

7 Likes

Chickens are changing the speedrun meta also which sucks. There are important dps checks like leo and lurker that if you can dps hard enough you shave off lots of time on those bosses by 1 phasing them.

Lol people knew how good dflask was the entirety of vanilla and it wasn’t nerfed until TBC.

Dflask also isn’t a profession item. And it doesn’t matter that people didn’t use the trinket 15 years ago. That’s not a valid argument. It was in the game and functioning this way regardless.

Don’t act like you are a speed runner lol.

I’m not in a super sweaty guild but our best runs for ssc and tk are both under 55 minutes. Even so, we use chickens on certain bosses because it lets us skip boss phases.

Unless blizzard tune up BT/MH significantly, those raids will be an absolute cake walk with chicken tech.

Imagine mother but now with chickens. Don’t need shadow res if you just kill her fast enough.

4 Likes

Yea you can use significantly less SR if your DPS is high enough.

The newest tech for parsing or progression fights where there is no trash, is to use a warlock to summon a doomguard and use it to proc the chickens.

In hyjal and sunwell you can use a warlock’s infernal to do the same thing.

1 Like

Chicken stacking is extremely powerful. 25% haste for 4 minutes???

I like how you respond to this post but not the guy from bipolar, the best parsing guild in the world.

2 Likes

Remember the lengths that alliance would go to for warchief’s blessing and WCB was only 15% haste.

1 Like