Seething Shore Has to Go

I’m so tired of that battleground. Every inch of me collapses into a puddle of despair as soon as that BG loading screen pops up. Even a game when we’re winning doesn’t bring any pleasure or sense of accomplishment. I try to be optimistic and just roll with it so I can get to the next battleground as soon as possible, but it’s a lie. My optimism is just a mask. And even when I find myself (probably in a delusional state) enjoying myself, I force myself to snap back into reality and make myself realize that the BG is nothing but jumping off a boat and straight into the pits of hell. There is no inferno like that of azerite.

6 Likes

I like it.

5 Likes

I don’t even understand how anyone can like it. But you’re a rogue, so… I guess…

1 Like

Process that for a minute.

8 Likes

I would like for you to explain why my being a rogue makes any difference.

it would be more fun if stacking casters wasn’t so powerful. as melee that isn’t a rogue it’s really annoying

It’s more like SS punishes zergers. It forces you to think for yourself.

Most players can’t handle that.

5 Likes

i enjoy it a lot as a bg because of that. i just hate it when the enemy team is all casters on that map

Seething Shore is awesome, you’re bad. And I don’t like agreeing with Herc.

Only problem I have with it since they made the first 3 nodes the same always (good change)
Is I’m still getting moonfired and Sunfire along with star surge spam from the enemy air ship.

Think it’s a visual glitch. But it’s never fun.

I get your point but it has nothing to do with me.

People wanted SotA removed and they ended up removing it. It’s funny because I actually enjoyed that BG immensely. Opinions matter. Whether or not they remove Seething Shore will never depend on my sole opinion, but adding my opinion to the bunch matters.

During the times that I am enjoying this ridiculous battleground, I find myself off with the rogues stealing off-nodes while the team fights endlessly in roads or not peeling off to newly spawned nodes. You don’t have to be in team fight. This makes it much more enjoyable, imo. You’re more in control of the outcome. As a healer (I main a disc priest as well), I have to heal people that aren’t peeling off, aren’t spinning nodes or looting bodies. Which is why I tend to just go off with the rogues (or druids) and cap nodes on my own.

I enjoy Seething Shore as a resto druid too.

1 Like

And as a holy paladin.

1 Like

So your point about rogues is moot.

It definitely favors the high mobility crowd. What kills us on either faction is when we don’t move as a group to attack nodes.

its a horrible BG

the “mining” concept is good and works

but the map is totally chaotic because of the infuriating ship-jumping activity
players randomly falling from the sky everywhere

its just chaotic and annoying like kotmogu

Which is it why it’s glorious.

1 Like

I disagree, its very hard to know how to behave in a chaotic BG to maximise your team’s chance at winning.

For example.
WSG, I can look at the player distribution on the map and flag circumstance and decide where I’m most needed.
AV, there’s a hierarchy of different objective priorities to focus on which makes every match unique and engaging.

I find myself in SS making a dive for a node only to land as my last team-mate is slain at a node into a nest of horde who promptly slaughter me in a stunlock -> back to the GY.
Then I dive to another node as an ally caps it, damn, I was actually needed at the other end of the map where we’re struggling, but by the time I get there its too late.
The map is too fast-paced and unpredictable for any sort of coordination, teamwork or communication.

All the while my commander complains loudly in my ear about how much we need the azerite and how I should’ve picked rogue class.

Even in Rated Battlegrounds for high ranked people, their games can last up to an hour or more because there is no timer. After about 15 minutes whoever has the most nodes should automatically win.

Delete all BGS that I cant GY farm in! Untill Blizzard provides a way for me to get onto the Alliance Airship, I’m boycotting this BG!