Seems like self healing is a bit out of whack

And the devs thought the priest FADE ability that prevented you from being targeted for 3 seconds was overpowered so they removed it LOL!!!

The damn thing didn’t even heal you. All it did was help you gain some space because the FADE also removed snares. So you had 3 seconds of actually being able to move around.

All NON casted self healing needs serious nerfs.

Agreed. Buff healers, nerf DPS healing. Let me do my job.

season hasnt started yet. blizzard will probably do pvp balancing once the season starts.

Instructions unclear. Rogue pvp nerfs reverted.

Apparently it’s thanks to Mythic+ that pure dps have multiple ways to heal themselves. Couldn’t they have just doubled down on the first aid profession and made whatever implement outside of bandages wasn’t available in arena. Why give everyone inexhaustible self healing lol?

Can tailoring even do bandages this time around I didn’t check

I mean, they could remove several talents outright and they’d still be S+ tier. No way blizzard is going to nerf them properly.

Look blizzard, we understand that bursty metas sell more on youtube because its funnier clickbait. But there’s no reason rogues should be the only ones having fun. Bring ret pally and destro warlocks into the fun as well.

what happened? yesterday a rogue was tank me like a prot warr

Evoker is honestly not even that bad. They are so fragile that they can typically be easily dealt with. I would gladly trade its one trick pony for a decent defensive like Time Dilation or a actual Damage Barrier.

What are you talking about? Ret has a actual one shot and slaps when it catches people. Destro is a little on the weaker side for locks right now but honestly with how strong the other two specs are I have no sympathy.

They kept all of their toxic healing talents and may have gotten more? Not entirely sure.

Yeah they heal when they stealth now, shadow dance counts as being in stealth so they pop dance and triple stun you and they heal up lol

1 Like

there are still a lot of balanced class at 70 - arms warrior, frost mage, hunter are all balanced atm. problem is there are some classes that are overpowered. eventually blizz will nerf them.

Or buff the balanced ones. Balance across the board is kind of insane right now. I suspect we wont see serious changes until the dust settles and they more data to go off of. DH and most tanks for sure have a nerf bat coming their way because they were pvp kings for pretty much all of beta. So they have to be aware of them being a unfun problem.

:thinking:

:face_with_monocle:

Hmmm.

Dawg you are a DH don’t do this to yourself.

You are lvl 36

1 Like

Hey want me to swap to another toon? I’ve got lots. Maybe don’t say stupid crap when evoker can 1 tap an entire team lol

1 tap an entire team of under geared scrubs, yes. Get to end game dude you will see. They hurt but they aint the worst thing out there. DH, and pick a tank are all worse to deal with. At least evokers die.

If DH is so OP how come I die in a stun when 5 people are hitting me?

3 Likes

Idk I’ve got clips of them hitting 280k+ fire breaths on teams from the arena matches on beta. No balance change has happened since then.

Maybe try being less of a little cry baby and work on gameplay.

why does he keep mentioning tanks hahahaha

1 Like