Seems like self healing is a bit out of whack

The healing being done by DKs, Rogues, Huntards, etc. is crazy for how little investment in GCDs/cooldowns is required. As an enhance, I’m over here with only a single defensive CD but I still gotta throw 4-5 full maelstrom heals just to do what a single sippy sippy from a rogue pot does. That’s nutty. Also druid frenzy regen is like 300k for a single button press. Can I have that kind of heal?

8 Likes

every now and then ill see a warlock in a BG just soling like 3-5 people from my team and his/her hp bar just keeps going down and up down and up.

its pretty nutty to see how much heals a dps can do these days

5 Likes

Just kinda bothers me when it’s non hybrid healing, not that they shouldn’t have self heals, just that generally it takes hybrids multiple GCDs to do any sort of healing. No reason a quick swig of a pot should let a rogue continue to dps full uptime when I gotta dump all 10 maelstrom just for a 50k selfheal, setting myself back like 5+ GCDs.

2 Likes

Imagine if you were Ele. I can’t even out heal ppl spamming dmg not kicking me once. Balance is absolute horse sh

2 Likes

At least Ele can chill back so you don’t take nonstop cleave damage from every engage lol. Like I can’t even attack something without being prepared to have to use all my maelstrom just to survive the autocleave that DK/DH/War/etc. all do even if by some miracle I’m not the kill target.

While yes that is fair DK DH War is on top of me 24/7 so me chilling back isn’t that realistic in arena. I will say I can kite fine for a bit, but double melee on me pretty much kills me inevitably.

Specially Dks - there is no escape from them as ghost wolf does f all. I will say enhance in a 1v1 situation is much better than ele as your heals are meaningful. However in 3s I’m sure ele will have more representation especially if warrior stays garbage and no turbo.

sub selfhealing for sure overtuned

14 Likes

Yea let them keep this dumb dmg and remove 100% of their self healing please. Then they can’t cry and obviously still will be hard to fight. IE good rogues still wont die with first aid and proper goes. with RM RMP and RSP.

I fought a rogue who legit vanish shadowmeld vanish vanish in a 3 min game ( this is full heal btw all 4 times) - this is toxic gameplay blizzard. Not to mention I cannot do anything to them as a shaman. Why does rogue have 2 charges of vanish - which is one of THE BEST DEFENSES IN GAME O_O. Where shaman has astral shift.

Show some skin and make it fairer blizz. A child could come up with better solutions than you have for a class after WOTLK. You have shat on shamans endlessly and I’m tired of it.

1 Like

This is 100% on the money. Yeah I feel like 1v1 I’m a force so long as it isn’t a rogue lul, but in 3v3 I can’t contribute much.

play ENH i finish bg with 10mil dps and 7mil heal

2 Likes

How are you complaining about hunters healing

10 Likes

I’ll agree with you that most dps specs have too much healing; especially those that aren’t “hybrids,” but really? Hunter healing? Lmao.

5 Likes

Shouldnt need to be a hybrid to have self healing abilities

The trade for dk is we cant heal others on our team and we lose gcds/damage to heal. We also can only effectively heal burst damage, slow sustain bleed damage kills dk like its nothing because of how deathstrike works

dk always had a self healing fantasy and considering its mobility is worse off than most classes its fair to say its sustain is justified, and the majority of it is exclusively to magic damage which the class is designed to counter

1 Like

Enhance has to use 5+ GCDs just to build the resource to be able to heal, then another GCD to heal for like 30-50k. No maelstrom=No damage. It’s not that we lose a bit of damage, it’s that we are rendered effectively useless while on the backfoot. Other classes, even other hybrids, can just continue to dps freely, press a single button to heal, then continue doing normal dps. Enh has to pay multiple costs to achieve the same goal. Combine that with the literal ONE defensive they have and there’s no mistaking why they are low tier if War isn’t busted beyond belief.

Enhance needs another defensive layer, they need heals to not completely dumpster their damage, and they need a mortal strike effect.

2 Likes

LOL wtf, complaining about Hunter healing, is that a joke? The rest I understand.

7 Likes

I’ve seen hunters do 300k+ healing in a sub 2 min 2v2 match. Explain why that’s a thing

2 Likes

Maybe it counts the hunter using mend pet? My main is a hunter and our ‘heal’ defensives are abysmal.

Yea, they used their cooldown and probably had some leech.

Go post the other players healing from that 2v2 match.

Exactly. I gave up hunter solely becuase they nerfed the healing and defensives are crap… what’s the upside here?

I honestly think they want super fast live or die games…which I would be ok with if everyone had ONE defensive…but some have multiple and others are still at ONE…

This expansion is the ONE chance they have to fix this terrible Meta…they have skill trees…could add or delete abilities, move abilities around…. There will never be a better expansion to fix this

Ball is in your court Blizzard…

1 Like

The rest isn’t comparable because it was a DH with well over twice that in healing. The world already knows how absurdly busted that degen class is, no need to even petition for it. Rogues are also doing 3-4x the healing they should. Healing for 50% max hp every vanish? LOL

Hunter exil is a 40% heal (that CAN crit) on a ~1 min CD, probably less since huntards have perma uptime due to the focus resetting the CD so fast.