See You All Next Expansion

You are very very wrong, but good to dream they do!

I think there’s a little survey. I’ve never seen it. Way back when there was a 256 character text box for people to type a sentence or two it. There was really no way for anyone to tabulate useable data from that. Then for years they stopped that completely. Did they ever care why players were unsubbing?

My background in marketing research informs me that they need to ask the right questions to get that useful data. If you were given a multiple choice survey, and none of the questions were relevant to why you left, how useful would that be? I’m not sure they are capable of letting themselves do that.

Perhaps to those who think exactly like you do. Why are you posting this right now when it comes off as “LOOK AT ME! I’M SMARTER THAN YOU AND I CAN PROVE IT!”

No. The fact is that attempting to censor or hide posts where people say why they are leaving or discourage this practice by belittling or mocking them is doing Blizzard no favor.

You. You have written a lot here, while pretending that you don’t care, and you can read the minds of a million players to know that none of them care.

I care. I wish other people cared instead of trying to drive away players from the game. I wish Blizzard cared, but it still appears they have no clue why and how most people play, and they they know better.

4 Likes

I will when they put in daily WQ’s, and ignore the whiners afraid of FOMO!

I pay a sub to play, and if i want to play all day in open world content, i should have that choice, but they took that away to please the casuals and the 3 pillars players.

Honestly a crock if you ask me.

of course they’re boring. they’re grinds. if they were fun, we’d call them something else.

There was an interview a bit ago or something of the like where they stated yes they do read forums.

Defcon 5 defcon 5 he is on to us he is on to us.

Two things, I care on the same level say, a monkey eating a banana cares. Sure this thread to me is tasty in all the ways a banana is but in the end once the banana is gone (this thread) the amount of care that was behind that tasty treat moves on to the next mango. Did i type mango or banana? I forget.

Also drive him away? It seems he/she/they/them/it/body type 1/body type2 made up there mind.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.”

Why stay, repeat and do what you clearly hate, or tied of and expect a different result? OP is done, that’s fine - Again don’t care and goodbye!

So you believe everything that they say or is posted on the internet?

Cool just aheads up I am really Mike tyson posting on my lap top that is sitting ontop of my pet tiger. - It’s true and you can’t prove other wise!

I made it one level. The overuse of really bad voice acting, brain dead questing and pretty poor storytelling made tapping out a relief. Also, whose idea was the Dracthyr? They can be let go in the upcoming layoffs. They’re ugly, awkward and no one was asking for them. Less desirable than a Vulpera, which I thought was impossible.

A friend bought me the expac for Xmas bc I had no interest in what I’d seen leading up to launch…glad I didn’t buy it.

How to Train your Dragon seemed like a neat system, but not interesting enough to carry the bland experience.

2 Likes

The next expac should be release in April so will not be long. The plug got pulled this week.

From what I can tell, DF has the usual mainstays for content, but cut the day to day grinds we’ve had the last few expansions.

That’s going to be an amazing thing for some players and an awful thing for others.

Is what it is I guess.

1 Like

Barring the calls for layoffs, yeah, totally agree on this one FWIW. The Visage Forms are great, but realistically they could’ve just put that work into the base humans/blood elves/void elves instead or made something different entirely.

The actual main Dracthyr Form is just… not good. I basically just ignore that it’s there when I play Evoker, because I do think the class itself is very fun.

1 Like

This is what happens when a lot of content is optional unlike how it was in Legion, BFA and SL. It’s a good thing.

Word quest and rare hunting was great early on but now its pretty much just not good. Not saying they should buff them but I think Blizzard really needs to add more meaningful challenging solo content.

3 Likes

Have you considered trying something new aside from just world quests?

1 Like

Guess thats fair i hope they can find a happy medium. As for me with most stuff being optional i tend to do all of it lol

They really shouldn’t. world content is designed so 100% of the playerbase can do it.

1 Like

solo does not equal just world content.

More of a you problem and not the game.

Dude that’s why I PvP. Pve content is soooooooo boring. But smackin around someone else in PvP is tons of fun

Yeah, they should they need to make some serious changes to the game since it is collapsing.

2 Likes

Still going strong here. I’m enjoying wow being wow again and not filled to the brim with terrible systems.

1 Like