See You All Next Expansion

Dude have you seen Razshageth?

And what else can they add to suddenly make it not able to be written off? Right now unless you do instanced content, you got no open world content 5/7 days of the week and its a dead game.

2 Likes

golf clap for you, great input…

2 Likes

if thats a dragon to you you have problems, looks like Barney

1 Like

put you on ignore for a year just in case

Easy solution, stop reading them and scroll on by. Are you the OPs biographer? Weirdos.

5 Likes

Yeah I got up to something like +14 Mythic and then most keys started blowing up and I stopped having fun. Also I’m tired of anthropomorphic dragons, they’re low key creepy and I feel like I’m logging into a scaly MMO. I have sub time so I’ll probably do my two Mythic+ a week and leave it to that.

1 Like

348 Heroic Dung peaker with nothing to do… seems legit. Depart away.

They look nothing like Barney at all.

My point is that dragons within WoW haven’t changed in how they are shown with Dragonflight.

But you still come to the forums?

Okay, no problem.

What the hell is everyone doing that they run out of world content? I haven’t even finished all the regular quests.

Some of us play a lot more then you prob do.

Why do people feel the desire to post goodbye post like anyone cares? Really I am curious because I don’t know you, Im sure dozens here don’t know you why do you care what I or anyone think’s or says about what you think or say?

It comes off as “LOOK AT ME!” you need attention or you are just so lonely any type of reaction makes you feel something that is missing in your life.

Go outside, make some friends, go to the bar if your of legal age, go to a mall, a movie, whatever but as one fellow player to another fellow player that does not know each other: Who cares?

Edit: also how little I care, or countless others also don’t care just a news flash and tip for you: the DEVS CARE EVEN LESS so picture that boat you are in.

2 Likes

Because devs supposedly read these posts and want feedback why they are quitting.

18 post alt, lmao.
You aint going anywhere or youd have said your byes on your main.

yes its boring they have been too focus on mythics/vaults for too long and the rep grind seems really terrible with even worse rewards.

add new BG with a rep grind Like AV, add rep farming mobs/ Profession donating add cool time events like the community feast

but noooooooo just keep doing the samething over n over with toxic elitist content

2 Likes

Fourms are so weird one post there is to much stuff to do then the next one is theres nothing to do. People be wack yo.

May the blessings of lust and light be upon you. :heart: