See You All Next Expansion

Still like Dragon riding and everything was fun at first, I agree.
But it is indeed boring now. Im struggling just to get through the FIRST time.

The characters and such just dont mean anything anymore

5 Likes

see you tomorrow

I hate forum posts like this.
The expansions great nothing wrong with it.
You just want attention and justification for leaving it doesnt need to be posted in forums.

1 Like

Proof reading is your friend.

I’m just leveling alts currently because it’s actually fun now that I don’t have to level in Shadowlands. :hugs:

2 Likes

From what I have read hundreds of players have not and that is a real problem for Blizzard design wise. What you and others find easy others may not and they then leave the game over it. They should have allowed regular flying from the beginning and let people choose which way they liked the most. That would have gotten a way better reception had they done that. The people that like it more are happy and those that do not like it are happy and that is a Win for Blizzard, But NO! Ion says Fun would be detected because I want them to play the way I tell them to play.

10 Likes

I disagree, I think it’s an issue with the individual player. It doesn’t matter how simple you design something (And dragonriding is incredibly simple to understand), there will still be those who cannot grasp it, That is not on the design team.

1 Like

bye!

/thread

Please never come back, casual.

This is why they need to bring Anduin back, Dragonflight characters are beyong snoozefest.

1 Like

It does indeed, I just filled it out yesterday.

3 Likes

It is pretty boring, have to agree. I’ve been playing other games in the last couple of weeks and haven’t bothered to log into WoW. It is the style of game, its outdated now…

Blizz needs to do something new and bury this puppy.

12 Likes

If you ask me the devs sold themselves on Dragons as a theme…without checking with the rest of us.

It’s so dull that’d I’d find the Dragons of Spyro more interesting than the fledging’s of the Dragon Isles.

7 Likes

When i think or dragons i think of, reign of fire, GoT/HotD, deathwing. Not this barney and rainbow friends bs. Im not resubbing either.

6 Likes

I’ve barely done the top of the iceberg on content, so I have lots to do. Saying that though, playing other games is always healthy.

Work and school keep me so busy that playing today even for just a few is a nice diversion.

I’m actually happy to see people post why they don’t like something even if it conflicts with my perspective.

:blue_square: :milky_way: :blue_square: :milky_way: :blue_square: :milky_way:

3 Likes

If given a choice between Dragon riding and using my flying mount from previous expansions, I would choose my previous mounts. I miss the ability to just hover when to stay safe from ground NPCs while needing to AFK and moving at my own pace that doesn’t require me to play a mini game to move around the map by managing my Vigor.

I also don’t like dragon mounts that much and prefer my previous expansion mounts. The later could be solved if they allowed a transmog to place over your mount. That said I do like the speed you can reach to cross the map so much faster but then again, it’s a chore of managing vigor especially if you’re constantly having to land and harvest.

7 Likes

I considered leveling my characters as well but I can’t find a reason to. Normally I would for professions but I’m not enjoying them at all either.

2 Likes

Ultimately you gotta do you, if WoW isn’t scratching that itch anymore maybe it’s time to take a break from it and do other things. Only reason I’m back in here WoW other then to try Dragonflght was to scratch that itch that pops up every now and then.

1 Like

You must be new to WoW.

If its a why topic for devs, WHY aren’t you providing solutions to not make it boring or dull? Your just complaining about Dragon Riding and nothing more. There is TONS of content to do, you just dont like what was offered and therefore, aren’t going to do it.

I may have been born at night, but not last night. Cya next expac.

1 Like