Seasoning Ending Soon™

That’s not very passive of you my liege. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

Aggresiva is sometimes needed without being passive my son, it’s wisdom to know when and when not to.

You are a king <3.

I don’t even… you used the word. Not Nas. What even goes on in your vacant skull? Take your own advice for once.

4 Likes

Well then, I suppose it’s time to make the final 43p push to Duelist in a week or so, as it’d be a month of having been warming the seat on that MMR :rofl: whatever happens, happens, though. I’ve enjoyed DF, though I remain by my criticism that damage spikes are a bit too high, let alone mobility and utility bloated way out of proportion to their dps/healing toolkits. I hope the game will be healthier in TWW, but I’m not TOO overly optimistic… Anyhow, if I’m grateful for something this xpak, is the fact Shadow Flame was put in the game. The first red enchant in a decade, and arguably the best one ever made. Cool stuff :fire: :dragon:

GL HF in TWW! :spider: :elf: :smiling_imp: :ringer_planet:

This is the least spiky damage has been since BFA. I think damage is actually a little slow atm.

This is true, but it’s what people asked for!

2 Likes

Well, I suppose I can amend my statement to “oneshots” :dracthyr_hehe_animated:
That’s probably mostly a Shuffle midladder problem though.

Werent you just brutally beaten by a EU dh and then called a “large american” :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Then you were going full on joker calling him bad when you 0-6ed that lobby

Did you drop 150 points in shuffle?

Yea cause im stupid. But you… lmaooo you literally break down into tears when you lose fr

I saw the chat log and you pretty emotional

Poor dab. I feel bad for you.

Oh i feel worse for you. Being brutally whooped by a EU player and literally breaking down isnt really good for your mental health. I wish the best for you

If you need some support buddy you can always join the discord and talk to us. We are here for you

I’m sure they’re a good support for you in your CR drop. Best of luck lil bro.

They are. They make me feel confident. You should join and feel the love bro fr

That’s good! I’m glad they gas you up. Maybe it’ll help you get better. Until then, gl lil bro.

High school all over again.

Nah, I was in better shape then. :frowning:
I miss having visible abs

3 Likes

I’ll help you lose weight. Step 1: eat less.

See, that’s the secret; I know that step and don’t care enough to change it XD

I’m actually pretty happy with my size/weight distribution. I’m not skinny like when I swam, but my muscles are bigger and im far from fat. Plus my GF is happy!

2 Likes

Then don’t change it.

I personally enjoy the discipline that lifting weights and dieting gives me.

I couldn’t imagine getting fat and blaming it on aging.

1 Like