Seasoning Ending Soon™

It definitely DOES get harder for people to exercise as they get older from physical fatigue to additional responsibilities as well as having your own money to spend on things, from food to sedentary hobbies.

That being said, there’s several 70+ year old grandpas at the gym & rock climbing gym I go to that are JACKED.

It can be an explanation, but not an excuse.

Are you aware that exercising builds endurance and gives you more energy? People who exercise make on average 10% more than those who don’t. Probably has to do with having more overall energy, being liked more, and being more attractive etc.

There’s 0 reason to not exercise if you don’t have some disability.

Yeah, is anyone not? Everyone KNOWS that exercise is good for you, people just make justifications for why they can’t or don’t want to do it.

Ya, that’s definitely correlational not causational. I DO think that people who naturally exercise learn a lot of pragmatic life habits like self-control and determination that can impact overall success, but successful people also undeniably have more time to exercise as well.

Might as well move around in the 12th shuffle queue of the day. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

Yup, it’s a lot of things. Time isn’t even an issue. Working out can be every other day for 1-2 hours. That’s almost nothing. And as Arnold once said, “there are 24 hours in the day and you need 6 hours of sleep.” People have the time, they just don’t want to make time for things that require grit and discipline.

Unfortunately, some people are just slobs.

This thread gunna be 404 soon thanks guys.

How do you figure?

Good. Payback for your critique of my beer tastes. Owned.

4 Likes

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

1 Like

Hold up, I’m going to let you finish fridge, but I hope you never get the blue tint version of the great sword!

1 Like

What are those?

TOO FAR!

1 Like

Sorry, I’m having an off day. Amatox told me that worms come out of my butt at night and lay eggs.

2 Likes

Dang this is vicious even for my rival.

I thought Sonic calling Shadow a fake hedgehog was bad, he has nothing on Jim.

Who is Shadow?

1 Like

A sesame street mascot for Three Days Grace. With a gun.

7 Likes

Keeanu Reeves.

The protag of hatred but for younger audiences

Oh yeah buddy?!? You Tauren druid person. Lol

Sir, Sonic Adventure 2 is around 20-30 years old now.

2 Likes

Someone that buys carries implying someone else is bad is hilarious.

2 Likes