Seasoning Ending Soon™

I don’t play enh. I played with enh. I can still tell you how easy enh comps are and how broken they are now.

Point and case?

2 Likes

Because enh shaman is harder to play and win with than dragon XD

1 Like

Idk, I’ve gotten my highest rating in 3’s in a non inflated season and I’ve gotten high rating on dev too. Don’t know what to tell you lil bro.

Well, yes, it’s considerably less complex than Enhancement.

Which?

3 Likes

How do you always reply within a minute when no one is even replying to you?

Because I’m omnipotent. :dracthyr_comfy_sip: The question, please.

6 Likes

Why do you guys always have to ego each other in every thread?

Love not war.

Unless you buy a carry.

2 Likes

Huh? I don’t ego anyone o.O

Meanwhile, you have 0 high rated alts. K lil bro.

How’s Trill been doing? Grabbing any coffee with your bestie discussing rating climb/hours/payment?

Not sure why you try so hard to be so passive aggressive to people. The crazy thing is that so many people wouldn’t dislike you if you just apologized for being toxic.

4 Likes

Isn’t your highest rating in 3s like a cosmic elite or something ??

That season was inflated and enhance was also really good into all the mlds that season

How can you say that after being passive aggressive. Come on man.

Wdym? I wasn’t passive aggressive to you at all. Swole, just because you take so many jabs and potshots at other people doesn’t mean that everyone is always trying to do the same to you.

2 Likes

That was also passive aggressive.

No, it wasn’t. Not at all.

6 Likes

I don’t think that means what you think it means.

I literally agreed with you earlier that shaman was a class that was harder to play and win with and you assumed it was some kind of an attack for no reason.

2 Likes

Maybe, you don’t know what passive aggressive means. If you don’t know what it means then maybe you shouldn’t use the word.

He isn’t demonstrating a lack of understanding as to what it means, though.

There is a land called passive aggressiva and I am their king

(You’re terrible)