Season of Gutting Specs

First time playing WOW? This has been a constant for 20 years… balance happens and they don’t tend to get it right often.

Dang bro, where were your complaining posts when hunters were nerfed 20+ times?

Oh. Guess you only care when shaman are nerfed.

1 Like

Lmfao seeing shaman tears is so satisfying. Let them sulk as we ranged hunters have done so for 7 weeks.

i for one look forward to our SP hunter overlords

this 100%.

Yes except that they have ruined many classes for PvE due to PvP. There is no doubt that changes had to be done for PvP and there were far better ways to do it. Which is one of the things that has resulted in a decent and consistent loss of players.

Oh and no I don’t play a Shaman but it’s been rather obious that the Devs are less than competent in this specific situation.

You’re trolling the forums psycho, and you think it’s funny. What problems did you come here to avoid?

Hello, I am a truly poor player at this game. I am the living example of “skill diff” of “git gud, kid”. With that being said I am in a great guild on the lone wolf server, “questology” and they always take me and even my somehow worse alts into the raid.

So far I have been loving SoD and it’s a lot of fun for me. I’m on a PvP server but mostly do PvE and I very rarely have an issue with PvP interfering with my PvE.

Maybe you’re in too strict of a guild and need to find something like questology to better meet your raid and spec needs.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Rogues are the most pure in all of this. Wanna know why? Because they have the most RP elements built into them. (They abandoned literally all of these elements in Retail, gee, I wonder why?)

Lockpicking, Pick pocket, Stealth, Poisons. These are pure RP things, as evidenced by the Runes. I even caught myself RPing during the Shadowstep rune: an NPC walked in and I turned and pretended to be reading some random scroll I was standing in front of like it was Skyrim, as if it was going to help my Sneak attempt.

If you wanna preach about RP mechanics in a game, just look at Rogue. Everyone else is literally spamming ranged nukes right now, other than Warrior.

Sorry, Stealth isn’t abandoned in Retail, it has been baked into all 3 specs so that all 3 Rogues specs feel like Subtlety now, where you play around Vanish and Shadowdance. It’s embarrassing.

Imagine having your head shoved so far up your own bum you forgot THAT THE DEVS TOLD YOU THIS WAS AN EXPIREMENTAL VERSION OF WOW THAT WOULD LAUNCH WITHOUT COMPREHENSIVE TESTING.

But here you are typing in all caps because you decided you were entitled to a game that was never being made. Put away your ego and sense of entitlement.

1 Like

It is funny, I get a decent amount of likes for my commentary.

You okay :snowflake:? Careful you might melt!

I’m maining paladin and I’m kind of excited thinking about the possible future gutting I might receive. Keeps it kind of spicy, like playing on a PvP server. I never know when Aggrend is going to stealth up and ambush me.

Sounds like regular Classic!

Yawnnn. U classic players will never be satisfied. I honestly don’t know why blizzard tries. Y’all cry more then a toddler getting their blanky taken away Everytime they implement something new and exciting for classic.