Season of Discovery Realm Consolidation

We already have a 1.5 sec GCD and artificial server lag to recreate spell batching.

If we were talking a FPS, LoL, retail wow, I would 100% agree that ping makes a huge difference. Classic wow is very different.

2 Likes

I mean if the choice was “deal with 300 ping lag in Classic WoW or quit” I’d just quit, input delay is tilting. yes even 300 ms

1 Like

What if the choice is play with 300 ms on a populated server (4k+ people) that always has pug raids and dungeon groups forming, or play with a 20ms ping on a server that has 200 active players on it.

2 Likes

announced BWL/ZG with no announcement for the megaserver, which means it seems likely they will drop this right in the middle of BWL in typical moronic tone deaf blizzard fashion.

1 Like

Or they’ve realized a large chunk of players don’t want this and will quit the game afterwards.

I know there’s a large group on oceanic that if forced to go to 200-300ms na servers are quitting.

So if they wanna further kill sods playerbase like they did with gdkp ban then this is the next big step.

Games already essentially dead if they need to force everyone onto 2 servers.

Wasnt so bad in vanilla when there was more down time. But in sod if you want to be parsing above 80 you will have to go range.

Every gcd has 300ms added onto it. 5 gcds in you are already a gcd behind. If you hit an ability when it should be ready, but lag has made it not, it will q up the ability but never go off, wasting a gcd.

1 Like

They have implemented the first player to join a bg will have the server in their region. How difficult would it be to do for raids / dungeons?

1 Like

Can’t believe these guys still have jobs after killing their own game with removable of gkps then punishing an entire region forcing them to play on high latency.

Absolutely criminal

2 Likes

They’re killing the oceanic servers as revenge for all your banal GDKP posts.

1 Like

I’m 100% going to quit if im forced to move and lose my character name.

You could say they are at risk of…

(••)
( •
•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

losing your attention.

4 Likes

you ruined my morning coffee…

2 Likes

My job here is done.

2 Likes

o7 well done sir

2 Likes

u can’t transfer pvp - pve

alliance guild going to crusader strike and I have 60 horde there. just fuser the servers like retail

Rumor is if we transfer any buffs on our character will be gone.

If we transfer with a full boon are we going to lose all the world buffs we collected?

We’re generating a new character on a new server from our old data. We are probably losing boons, yea. Plus transfers go live right in the middle of prime time raiding on prime raiding day. This entire thing is moronic.

We don’t want this merge we have voiced as loud as possible we have posted polls we have numerous threads.

There’s a podcast on countdown to classics channel being released on Tuesday 10 am AEST.

There is literally nothing else the oceanic community can do to make it any clearer to you that we want a better solution than what’s currently being forced on us.

The time they picked definitely reinforces the “we don’t give three flying effs about you all” from Blizz