Season of Discovery Realm Consolidation

So are they going to put this in tomorrow and just not give heads up or is this merger not happening after all?

I’ve put leveling my alts on hold for this so i’d like it to hurry up.

2 Likes

Not a good look for SoD or classic yet again. Again no need to waste resources on these games with retail doing so well.

1 Like

Lol, right? Typical Aggrend and his merry band of fools. Come swinging in with something out of left field, say they will implement it soon and then nothing. All the while it disrupts people’s plans, has guilds wondering who is doing what.

2 Likes

Why would you put leveling an alt on hold? You can just xfer them to the new server right? Genuinely curious.

1 Like

Lots of leveling people all took a break waiting on the megaserver, so it’s either pay for boosters or solo quest.

Oh okay. Solo questing is my fave way to level. I hate dungeon spamming. Was gonna start a new mage today :slight_smile:

1 Like

when is this happening? Waiting until game is dead per usual blizz style of waiting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long to make changes

please this has gotta happen soon.

1 Like

Reminder oceanic region do not want your bandaid fix.

Reminder that no one playing this game has a .45 pointed at their heads.

Uninstall or deal.

3 Likes

Reminder some people enjoy playing on there own server deal.

I mean i would have a .45 to my head if i was OCE and forced to play on US servers with 300+ ping

2 Likes

Almost been 3 weeks. Can we get this rolling and out before bwl pleaseee

1 Like

You arent forced to do anything.

3 Likes

Its not their server.

2 Likes

I mean yeah no one is literally being forced to make a decision, but to boil it down to “play with horrible ping or QUIT” is ridiculous and you know it

They should just quit if they dont want to play at a constant disadvantage(the ping issue), huh? Lets just nuke the OCE playerbase, nothing could go wrong with that right??

Outside of competitive PvP (which doesn’t exist in classic wow) is ping even that big of a deal?

1.5 sec GCD already and the delay for spell batching exists. Feel like a .3 second delay isn’t that big of a deal and could easily be played around.

How much of a disadvantage would you even be at with 300 ping?

2 Likes

If having wretched internet connection and trying to play league of legends has taught me anything, 300+ ping could easily be you trying to cast a 2 second cast spelll and seeing it finally flying at your target(who has now managed to teleport on top of you) an additional 2 seconds after having casted that very first spell

how about it’s insanely unfun to have input lag?

League of legends is an awful comparison where ping is a huge deal.

Classic wow doesn’t have the same problem, imo. Classic has built in 1.5 sec global cool downs already. And the server tick/spell batching.

Outside of PvP with rogues I can’t think of any case where having a 200 ping difference is any real advantage in classic that a good player couldn’t work around.

2 Likes