Season of Discovery Realm Consolidation

Last names should have always been a thing. Blows my mind that they wont allow us to create a last name.

All these cool NPC’s with their cool names.

“Steelfist Irontoe” Crazy cool name. Why can’t I HAVE A LAST NAME.

Blizzard give me a last name.

2 Likes

“Soon”

Okay, its been two weeks now, when is “soon”??

Fool me once, shame on you… Fool me twice…can’t get fooled again

3 Likes

They can wait another few months on this. I’m enjoying my private server Chaos Bolt leveling my characters.

2 Likes

so literally no answers to the valid questions people have posed, nice.

2 Likes

unfortunately Connected Realms is not a technology we can leverage for Season of Discovery, the amount of time that it takes to plan and implement does not fit with remaining time in the Season

So the thing you guys did in like 2012 or something is just far too complicated and technologically challenging for 2024? Cmon guys. Seriously.

Well hey at least you all are getting a heads up this is happening, blizzard just straight up killed Lava lash months back with no warning. Still annoyed about that.

1 Like

I find that interesting since Chaos Bolt is still alive. I was surprised to return after a few months to see that it was still up.

Even Lava Lash is still alive. Population is… sparse, shall we say.

1 Like

Fire up the servers and lets get to it.

If the decision is finalized then the next communication should be when and how we are transferring.

2 Likes

I will have now gone from CB → LL → WG → ?? .

Don’t worry, after they merge us into two mega-PVE and PVP servers, they’ll introduce “war mode” and merge those into one final server.

But, ha ha, they can’t merge us further once we’re down to one single war-mode server!! Right?! Wrong, then they will merge us into some Classic-Era server.

Blizzard DevOps Full Employment Act.

I’d be interested to know when they will get this going. It’s been two+ weeks now with nothing.

post on your main :cat2:

Oh so now you’re stalking and harassing me after I abandoned you in your professional crybaby thread. Just gonna go ahead and report you.

hahahahahahahaha

Dont dish it out if you cant hack it little boy.
You shouldnt make threats like you did in my thread.

1 Like

They don’t read feedback if they didn’t they wouldn’t be killing oceanic.

is it still happening?

:clown_face:
:clown_face::clown_face:
:clown_face::clown_face:
:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

2 Likes

Closing in on three weeks. Really stretching the meaning of “soon”

2 Likes

Keep it going. Almost got my Paladin to 60. Got a couple other classes to get to 60 before the merge.

Enjoying the peace and quiet on my private server, Chaos Bolt.

1 Like