Season of Discovery Realm Consolidation

If merging Shadowstrike and Penance for AU realms is not going to be an option, then there would ideally need to be the availability to transfer from PVE to PVP servers.

They enabled the free transfer previously from Shadowstrike to Penance previously. Given there is now to be a mega PVP sever there needs to be an option to undo the previously provided free mistake of transferring to Penance in the first place :sob:

1 Like

If this were even remotely true there would have been answers to some VERY basic questions that were posted over and over…you guys can fool others, and maybe yourself…but you can’t fool me. I know a lie when i see it.

8 Likes

:point_up:t6:

So what your saying is you are going to once again destroy the oceanic region and force an entire region onto 200+ latency because you don’t want to implement a better solution ?

Why not consolidate the 2 oceanic realms together before doing this ?

Why not unban gdkp’s that severely hindered the playerbase to begin with so smaller servers have a chance ?

This really isn’t good enough.

Will these be new realms, or will the highest population ones be used as the new mega servers (wild growth and crusader strike for NA)?

Will characters currently on PvP servers be able to transfer to PVE?

Can you guys read ? it says nothing about new servers ? why would they make new servers if they are trying to remove old ones ? lol Hope you have a great day :people_hugging:

Confirmed new server added called “Devastate” – you can check in the paid character transfer screen

It was originally reported on WoWhead as new servers. And Blizzards offered zero clarification. Why people are still wondering what the plan is.

There’s a pretty high chance it’s going to be 2 new Servers. And everyone will have to Xfer. Maybe they will leave Wild Growth alone since its the only PVE server, but Devastate’s showing up on the Xfer list already.

That makes sense. If it’s simply going to be PvE and PvP. They should do an RPPvP at the very least as well. Give RPers and PvPs that option.

Would allow for a migration for a first come first serve on the naming as I see that still remains (oddly enough) an issue.

You would think, but they Axe’d the only RP server Lava Lash. I don’t think RP is a thing they care about anymore.

I came back from break to see Chaos Bolt still has people on it. So probably a few at least. xD

You’re right – that is the only logical conclusion to draw.

1 Like

excellent
now how much longer will they make us wait for this

No one is forcing all the cryers to move. You just know you will move because logically it makes sense to have 2 mega servers.

Logically blizzard isn’t going to implement any time consuming sharding tech in a seasonal server that is legit going away and provides them 0 monetization outside of the sub that works for the entire wow game catalog in battle.net.

Be happy you are being offered even a semblance of anything when the financially logical solution is do nothing and let it ride while they collect info from the PTR seasonal realm for classic plus. God you all would complain if you got put in a used coffin.

3 Likes

Season of Discovery has done nothing but bring me down as a person. everyday i come in here and all you do is tear me down insult me hurt me with your words and do nothing but harm me emotionally physically mentally and I just can’t take it any longer SoD is so abusive and toxic it’s crazy. no one even realizes how disgusting all of your behaviors are. every single time I talk or type or even do anything or interact with anyone in SoD everybody just goes against me and gangs up on me like a pack of wolves and just attacks me and i didn’t do anything to deserve these attacks and these hurtful words. i literally just try to be nice to everybody but nobody ever wants to be in my shoes and nobody ever tries to sympathize with me and see where I’m coming from all of you just see me as the enemy and as the bad guy that’s trying to ruin SoD or something when really I’m just trying to spread positivity. you guys act like I’m some kind of virus or disease, constantly casting me out so much, making me feel so left out and so alone in SoD. it’s driving me insane I feel mental and I feel like a weirdo just being around all of you because of how you treat me. at this point in time, I’ve given up on ever trying again and ever becoming any of your friends because I just know your feelings towards me clearly. i know all of you hate me and never want to be around me again or never have anything to do with me. it’s clear that you all think I’m a joke and that I’m stupid, idiotic and boring. it’s so mean because I literally don’t do anything to you guys but you guys always act like you hate me and it makes me feel so confused because I don’t know what I did to deserve it. I feel like I should just leave because clearly nobody wants to be around me and everyone would be happier if i left anyways so i’ll just go and i hope all of you find happiness in life and i’m sorry for all the troubles i’ve ever put any of you through. i give up. goodbye.

This is what happens with bad devs with no vision and lack of resources. SOM round 2

Is this a new copy pasta?

2 Likes

Old copy-pasta, reinvented by yours truly.

This will be the second time my characters lose their names. Thanks.

Judging by that one its not much of a loss.

1 Like