Season of Discovery Realm Consolidation

Thank you Baseg. Please save me from Living Flame prison

1 Like

Did this post get unpinned?

Oh they probably did read it. For laughs. They just don’t care what we think or want.

1 Like

This needs to happen yesterday not a month from now. This is a good thing for pvp’rs since you guys arent giving us anything else.

2 Likes

Has there been any mention of how population balancing will occur? If there is only one de facto pvp realm, you can’t really restrict character creation? @aggrend. :wink:

for the love of god make this happen BEFORE BWL even if that means delaying BWL a few weeks. Please do not disrupt the next tier early on.

4 Likes

Very Nice now i can get customers at the AH

please make this happen before p5 .

really looking forward to this and the recruiting opportunities for the guild.

1 Like

If you have a paid xfer you can see there is a new server called Devastate, it doesn’t say if its pve or pvp when when you try to xfer to it, it gives a “please select another server”.

1 Like

Why is blizz less than honest, consistently? Why the terrible balance choices constantly?

1 Like

They know exactly what they are going to do. They just don’t want to spill the beans because they know its going to piss people off. They will pull the trigger on the change with 0 warning, then say “Well its to late to change anything now guys” to try and dodge most of the controversy.

It’s pretty pathetic at this point.

3 Likes

Nice lets do this, no time like the present. Strike while the iron is hot!

I was hoping they’d announce it today. Need to get those alts leveled and don’t wanna spend hundreds of gold on boosters.

“it is unfortunately a very expensive process from both time and resources perspective” coming from a billion dollar company…

By the way they worded their explanation as to not being able to implement the name collision problem I can only come to two conclusions.

1. It takes a Crap ton of time to make it work.

2. SoD isnt going to be around as long as we think it is.

You mean the seasonal version is seasonal?

As in even they didnt think it would end that soon kind of vibe.

Can you answer the two main questions regarding OCE servers?

1. Will OCE be allowed free transfers to this “mega server” which would effectively destroy the servers forcing us to play on 200 ping servers.
  2. Will Pennance-pve be merged in to shadowstrike-pvp. This seems reasonable.
1 Like

Have they given any indication, yet, if this is NEW SERVERS or if they’ll be offering transfers into EXISTING SERVERS?

I can’t believe such a basic detail is still obscured.

2 Likes

They don’t want to tell us. They want to drop the news last second then play “to late to change it” To try and avoid backlash.

2 Likes