Season of Discovery has more players than Retail

She deserves to wander the Maw for all eternity for what she did. Unless you’re such a simp, that you can overlook the mass murdering she did for the jailer.

1 Like

Oh look garshmuck is back!

1 Like

She deserves to be forgotten about and never brought back to the game.

She’s the reason night elves are getting a better city than the previous one (Darnassus, probably the worst major city in the entire game). She’s actually the coolest leader who has ever had a night elf model in the game. My main is a night elf and I stan her. Every major WoW character has prob killed a bunch of people

1 Like

You mean, after she burned down there old home and killed a bunch of them?

She didn’t kill any player characters so she missed on a lot. Who knows how many escaped.

Star Trek Discovery is a good show :rocket:

So the game with 5 servers has more people playing then the game with 100+ servers? I don’t think so Tim.

Yeah but like…the night elven god wanted that to happen. So who can say that doing the works of Elune is bad?!

I played vanilla classic because I didn’t play it originally. But then it wasn’t original vanilla so I really still haven’t played it… I’ve only played classic.

Exactly what I’m doing, aye?

When companies do stupid ish and consumers aren’t happy about it - what happens? One thing might be that those consumers go elsewhere. Would that make for a happy company? Doubtful.

But some of us are willing to pinpoint problems, to work for change. I tend to use the example of Glyph Of Treeant, from way back. Some of us advocated to at least get a cosmetic change, when they did that change to druids and only allowed them to use the broccoli tree. It took us a while, but in the end we got that glyph.

I am not done advocating to repair the destruction they have done to lore, not by a long shot. If I need to ramp it up, then so be it. :smiley:

WoW personalities and content creators are there, you say?

It’s like they placed every annoying person together and put them on a separate shard of the game.

May they enjoy it over there, and never be in my life.

That actually made it worse.

Most of our able-bodied were with the fleet near Sithilus, and like you said, our champions were off doing their own things.

Those she burnt were mostly the elderly, a few other non-combatants, and children.

Dear Diary…

1 Like

because it’s new shiny. don’t think people are that intelligent.

There are no belves in Season of Discovery,
no thank you.

I don’t have a horse in this race, because I’m happy they have all of the multiple versions of WoW. However, the talent trees are a bad example, because they took whatever abilities we would get by leveling mostly, and some of the SL talents, and added artifact, azerite, and Shadowlands abilities to the tree. The presentation is good and it’s fun to play with, but it’s not new.

Warlock, Rogue, and Shaman tanking is new. Mage healing is new. I’m not playing SoD, but I’m definitely watching a playthrough of it to see the new combinations and what the raid content is like.

1 Like

any competent mythic raider full cleared that new 10 man raid by now btw. patch over in 2-3 days already. dang.

RSS queues have been abysmal for a very long time. Nothing to do with Classic Rehash v8.0

I’ve started and stopped wow retail so many times in the past 5 ish years. It’s so effing boring to me… I started SoD and literally can’t stop. It’s so much better in literally every way but graphics to retail… Retail is a shallow experience to what SoD gives me.

Honestly, I have 1 friend who disagrees with me. He disagrees with me because SoD is not immediate and free for him to do everything like retail is… He admits he is lazy, and that’s fine. He can go enjoy the free and immediate experience he gets in retail, and those of us who want something deeper can go play SoD, and eventually C+ which SoD is the beta for.

1 Like