Season Ended?!

It’s very likely related something to that, although it happening on the EU at the same time apparently is a bit unusual.

I was in the middle of queuing games and the rated screen grayed out immediately after the game that the lag started to hit and it took almost 5 minutes to leave the arena we had just finished.

Can’t believe all you dogs still play this game. You just follow Blizzard as they pull you by the leash like the dogs you are. Get used to it, Blizzard will put your food and water bowl out soon though so don’t be to mad, retail dogs.

1 Like

lvl 50 in classic wow after its been out for 6 months nice work bro

2 Likes

So does Vethosis get his buffs now or do we wait

just when you think that blizzard couldn’t neglect pvp any more.

Honestly it’s impressive

4 Likes

very disappointed Blizz…

1 Like

Holy crackers, truckdog, is that you homie? So classics were you’ve been, huh?

Man you posted out of raid one night and just vanished on us.

very disappointed!

No idea who truckdog is but I approve of his name. Considering he is playing the superior version of the game he must be a good dog. Roaming wild and free.

Mean while we still have retail dogs getting tugged by the leash. Hopefully you mutts get out of your cages soon.

Lol blizzard is such a joke of a company if
They really did end the season with no warming…

4 Likes

Idk what you’re on but your glorious classic is on life support :joy:

1 Like

One big point on the bug argument is that if it was intended ninja it’d of been last night and not today at 5PM which is pretty unprecedented.

Another thing that’s weird though is that my main is caught up on conquest caps and didn’t get a new one this week.

1 Like

This shows how much of a dog you are. Take a look Twitch the top 20 streams are always Classic. Do a quick google analytics search, Classic has more searches on Goggle than BFA. Also look at Youtube analytics, Classic videos not only get more views but also have a higher watch and retention time.

The proof is in your face dog, now quite and down before I muzzle you. Sit.

1 Like

The UI changed at the same time the servers exploded.

As I mentioned in a different post, this doesn’t seem like a DDoS attack and Blizzard hasn’t used those terms either (they usually do if they’re actually being DDoS’d, but maybe it’s too early to tell or they have said elsewhere and I haven’t noticed).

From a programming standpoint, it’s very likely that the UI’s default state is “Off-season” when it fails to retrieve all of the relevant seasonal data. That’s probably what’s happening now/

Thing is i noticed that conquest cap thing last night/early this morning degenerate schedule before the servers went down when servers were completely normal.

No one mentioned the season cut offs being posted on the pvp ladder? Its done the season is over. Screw you Blizz.

It’s either a bug, or a clear mess up, usually not how seasons end, and they wouldn’t just randomly change it without a post

Lmfao whatever you say man. Classic hype was dead a month after it launched tops.

2 Likes

Which conquest cap thing?

I know that we’re done with rewards for the season so people who are caught up are done. I don’t think they would have shut down the season in the middle of New Year’s Eve because of that though.

Rofl you are lucky the season ended or me n mal would crush you