Season 4 was worse than I predicted

IMO the heroic dungeon item level could be higher. At least veteran quality.

1 Like

The main issue is all the dungeons are scaled up for the new gearing path, and not many people have got enough gear yet for a +2 to feel like a +14 like its supposed to be. Veteran gear is better than mythic gear from last season because blizz really likes to reward people for doing the highest level of content (sarcasm).

Not to mention that all the DF dungeons are trash and full of cheap cheese mechanics when compared to the dungeons we had last season.

1 Like

Am I the only person who actually likes this change?

Meh. Started clearing 10s tonight, hopefully knock most of them out by the weekā€™s end.

Practice makes perfect.

This happened to a group I was in as well, maybe a bug. It actually hit twice. The first was around 600k and the second was 300 or so iirc. Instant as they were pulled, the only one who died. Although if they had hit a personal it could have been avoided.

So far, in my groups playing as various healers, Iā€™m seeing some wild one-shots, like thereā€™s absolutely no way to react to these as a healer. That being said, Iā€™m feeling like this is not going to be so glaring of an issue once we start getting more gear.

2s have been pretty cruisy for me, itā€™s 6s where people seem to forget that failing mechanics will brick keys.

But Iā€™m in last season mentality where I just take anyone who kinda looks like theyā€™ve got a pulse, I probably should be pickier.

1 Like

Cause some mechanics are to be dodged.

If I can do it on 460 ilvl alt priest in a +5, you shouldnā€™t have issues tbhlad ggwp.

Reeks of skill issue tbhlad.

Try playing mechanics and pressing deffesives. There you go.

Ah yes, the ā€œU mad broā€ defense, rather than coming up with a counter argument, you simply try to insinuate someone is being emotional and irrational.

1 Like

Yeah man. This is True. Blizzard. Fix your game. No one is impressed. Thanks - Beats4president

I think those one shots are kind of ideal as a healer, because thereā€™s absolutely nothing I can blamed for there. Wasnā€™t my fault, Timmy just had to avoid the lightning strike.

1 Like

I meanā€¦ there is not need for counter argument, m0s are not hard, if there is problems doing them someone in the group is probably messing something up and can look at themselves for improvement

Not really a few steamer I watch is already +10

Heā€™s right. I just did a ruby life pool at 488 ilevel on this toon, that +2 FELT like a plus 16-17, it was not equivalant to a plus 10, no way in h*** it was a plus 10. These keys need to be looked over again and be retuned, this is ridiculous. Even my guild said they are harder than they should be.

2 Likes

its equivalent to a +12 in bad gear

1 Like

Skill issue

Do you have an adequate frame of reference to compare to? Not on your current posting character. Also, does your guild?

• 2s are easy stop whining and play better or go do M0/heroics.
2 Likes

2s are still very easy but you need to actually do mechs now. I know thats asking a lot.

3 Likes

Most fun time to play the game. Not that I am this season.

1 Like

Pugged an Azure Vault last night, it was:

Warlock 474, Prot Paladin 467, Mist Weaver 465, Mage 463, Warlock 402.

Only time we wiped was last boss and that was a mechanics failure. Wasted lust on that wipe and then killed the boss without lust. It was very doable